New Member & Darn Glad! Seeking info to start local activism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Everyone!
I'm very happy to find this forum, I've been looking for information to improve my limited newbie knowledge of vaping. ...And get started with local organizing.
True story; I was smoking outside in a winter storm while my wife ralaxed indoors, vaping away like the Cheshire cat. I admit, I was jealous. Now I no longer go outside. I never quit smoking, I just stopped [after I started vaping].
Recently, my wife had me order a starter kit for her co-woorker. So now I need to know how to properly introduce someone to vaping. At the same time that I'm learning for my own personal experience, I see our opportunity to vape being taken away with new laws and taxation. I support the big advocacy groups CASAA & SFATA, they're really needed. I'd like to get something started locally. A social meet up of any kind; Bingo & vaping, wine pairing - grapes & vapes... Any excuse to get together. The powers that be don't like that.

Reactions: Marina2

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hola Everyone!
I'm very happy to find this forum, I've been looking for information to improve my limited newbie knowledge of vaping. ...And get started with local organizing.
True story; I was smoking outside in a winter storm while my wife ralaxed indoors, vaping away like the Cheshire cat. I admit, I was jealous. Now I no longer go outside. I never quit smoking, I just stopped [after I started vaping].
Recently, my wife had me order a starter kit for her co-woorker. So now I need to know how to properly introduce someone to vaping. At the same time that I'm learning for my own personal experience, I see our opportunity to vape being taken away with new laws and taxation. I support the big advocacy groups CASAA & SFATA, they're really needed. I'd like to get something started locally. A social meet up of any kind; Bingo & vaping, wine pairing - grapes & vapes... Any excuse to get together. The powers that be don't like that.
Join Casaa, vaping militia, abd not blowing smoke.org. these will help you keep on the cutting edge.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Hola Everyone!
Here is my pitch to smokers considering, or not considering, vaping. Don't put pressure on yourself about quitting smoking. Just start vaping and don't stop vaping and see what happens to your cigs. Some people stop smoking immediately. I took six weeks but my daily cigs declined 80% from the first day. That was such a victory I almost didn't stop smoking. IIf you are vaping when the conviction come to stop smoking you're way more likely to succeed if you are a vaper. Sometimes I'll make a challenge. I offer to smoke one of the smoker's cigarettes on the spot, which I can do with zero chance of relapse. Whether you decide to keep smoking or not wouldn't it be nice to be in control of that decision? If you go the whole way with vaping that's where you will end up. That's a way more powerful outcome than just quitting smoking and may be why vapers often have that smug look in their faces.

Good Morning ECF,
Thank you for the advice and warm welcomes.
In response; I've been reading casaa and will contact them later today for organizing locally.
The starter I ordered for a friend is a joytech ego one 2200mah
I agree about no pressure to quit [analogs], just start vaping...
And the kit I'm using is a Wismec Presia TC40 with a Trident tank [.4ohm]. I'm able to adjust the airflow for mouth or lung pull. I got crazy and ordered an Aspire Pegasus, trident tank, and a bunch of discounted juice & "accoutrements". When the Warden finds out I spent money, she's gonna take away my charge cards.
Have a great day everybody!!!:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread