Status
Not open for further replies.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Hello shedevil and welcome to the ECF Forum. Sorry to hear of your loss but you will find many warm and wonderful people here. Nice to see another Hoosier also, (I am a transplanted Hoosier myself.)

Funny thing about moving to Nebraska - you still hear the chant "Go Big Red!!!!"

I am glad you are enjoying your journey into vaping, it was the best decision I have made in many, many years!

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Welcome Shedevil,

What started as a way to stop smoking regular cigarettes has turned into a HOBBY for many of us. I enjoy mixing my own juice flavors, although in practice I have only mixed two flavors that I vape daily. The rest were not so hot. For me, it will never save me money, I like my toys too much. :laugh:

Statistic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
I can't claim to be a real Hoosier, I admit I look forward to moving back over the creek to my home state of KY :)

Still looking for some kind of meet or even just a reputable retailer down here around Louisville/Southern IN but I might have to make it up to Kokomo one of these first-Sundays-of-the-month for a KokomoPureVapors meet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread