New member from South Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldcoastmat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
florida USA
They call me GoldCoastMat, new member here learning the ropes. I did a lot of research on vaping before joining here, but I'm learning quickly that there is a lot more info available than I thought lol.

Currently using A Provari with a DID (gen style rebuildable atomizer tank)

I had been using Carto tanks (mostly tuff tanks and VVV sidewinders) for several months. I've noticed some juice's seem to still taste better in the Carto Tanks, but mostly the DID gives a better flavor and more vapor production (expecially with pluid that seems to be designed for rebuildables)

I keep a backup lavadude, and recently sold my Gripper and Lambo.

I also just broke the plastic tube for the DID and if possible would like to find a pyrex or quartz glass replacement, so far I'm getting the impression they don't exist. I've been camping Phiniac (for the cobra) and provape (for the ZAP) in the mean time.

goldcoastmat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
florida USA
Code:
Welcome and good to see you have some nice gear already. As far as the research there is always something new someone is comming up with. Been at this a little while now and I dont think I will ever catch up on reading. Heck I spent the last week reading a discussion on what is the best wick materal.

I was lucky that I bought my DID built, I've been playing with an EOD from vapor..... trying to build that using 400 and 325 mesh and kanthal 32g but can't seem to get it right lol.

goldcoastmat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
florida USA
Code:

I was lucky that I bought my DID built, I've been playing with an EOD from vapor..... trying to build that using 400 and 325 mesh and kanthal 32g but can't seem to get it right lol.

Update, Pretty sure I finally got my EOD wick and coil built well after spending about an hour reading about setups here. got it to a 2.2 ohm read dry then 1.5 after filling and vaping for a few minutes. Biggest cloud of vapor I've ever seen with my provari set on 4.7, I actually got myself nicsick from hitting it to much lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread