New Member - Hi All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bam Lingus

Sep 7, 2019
Greetings Earthlings,

I'm BaM from Southern California and have been vaping since 2013. I smoked cigarettes for a little over 20 years I guess, since I was about 13 until my mid 30s (about 10 years ago) and quit cold turkey, somehow. I picked up vaping, because the stress in my life at the time was pushing me towards reaching for a cigarette and I didn't want to return to that prison sentence. I happened to know a guy who vaped and started asking questions and once I'm interested in something I go all out. He gave me a Spider vape pen and from there I've learned a lot. I'm a Squonker now, using two Pulse 90w with custom panels, the Profile RDA rocking nexMesh, which is hands down the most flavorful and satisfying vape experience I've ever had by a huge margin. Before this I was extremely happy with my Entheon RDA and a fused Clapton coil. And if you care, I use Cotton Bacon Prime. I have also been DIYing my eliquid since 2016. I haven't purchased commercial juice since. I'm happy to join this community finally.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Greetings and salutations!
MDlYnWQ.gif

• Love
Reactions: Rob B.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread