New member long time lurker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKGunner

Dec 17, 2017
Spain
Hi, finally got round to signing up a account after lurking around for a couple of years, mainly soaking up battery safety info from Mooch's tests trying not to blow my head off ;)

I have been vaping coming up 3 years coming from 2 packs a day, starting at 18mg on a iStick 20w with a Nautilus Mini. Recently dropped from 3mg to 1.5mg, and have been using the Aegis for a couple of months with the Peerless which was a great combo, but recently got bored of rebuilding and loved the flavor of the CCell coils on the Melo 3 but hated the tank, but just got the Supertank Mini and so far loving it apart from changing the coil lol, have got a war wound from that already.

Great to finally get here, as usual take me forever to get anything done lol :D

UKGunner

Dec 17, 2017
Spain
Welcome to the forum

Welcome! Glad you decided to join. :)

Welcome to visibility and it sounds like you've done a fantastic job switching over to vaping. Congrats on your success and glad to "meet" you.

Anna

Hello and welcome to ecf

Thanks all for the kind words and warm welcome, good to be here and look forward to continue to soak up more knowledge and get to know you good people ;)

UKGunner

Dec 17, 2017
Spain
welcome,what is the vaping seen in Spain?do have stores just for vapors?

Hi pal nice to meet you. Vaping scene is still pretty new in Spain and is uncommon to see people outside of the big cities blowing clouds. There are a few brick and mortar shops but can be fair journey from many places to get to one, Spanish government are not looking to make things easy for the future either trying to put on full ban on online sales of liquids and vape gear, reckon that will be followed with them trying to muscle in and get exclusive control over vape sales to recoup lost taxes from tobacco sales, but will have to wait and see and luckily we have vape associations fighting for out right and with current estimates at 500,000 vapers in Spain we wont go quietly ;)

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hello and welcome to ECF! A great place to learn and meet wonderful people. Where I live there are already restrictions in place regarding purchasing nicotine so I have taken advice from people here and got quite a stock in place for DIY. Fingers crossed your government does the right thing by its people in the future!
Catherine

UKGunner

Dec 17, 2017
Spain
Hello. Glad you decided to join us. Might be a good time to stock up on nic and start to diy your juice. Few backups would be wise as well. Hope things go your way over there.

Hello and welcome to ECF! A great place to learn and meet wonderful people. Where I live there are already restrictions in place regarding purchasing nicotine so I have taken advice from people here and got quite a stock in place for DIY. Fingers crossed your government does the right thing by its people in the future!
Catherine

Unfortunately the Spanish government as with many others seem to be more interested with lining their own pockets more so than the health and well being of the people, so am not to hopeful for easy future when it comes to vaping but hey gotta stay positive ;)

I love to DIY and have been doing so for a good few months now, am currently lucky enough to still have a couple of local sources for 1L bottles of VPG base in 1.5mg and 3mg nic. But will definitely be heeding your advice and start stockpiling nic if the supply looks like drying out, but where there is a will there always will be a way.

Peace and happy vaping to you all.

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
As a fellow procrastinator I'd like to congratulate you for finally taking the leap and joining ECF. Now you can pass along your knowledge and experience to others. Super congrats on quitting smoking and becoming a vaper. Thankfully you didn't take as long to do that. ;)

UKGunner

Dec 17, 2017
Spain
As a fellow procrastinator I'd like to congratulate you for finally taking the leap and joining ECF. Now you can pass along your knowledge and experience to others. Super congrats on quitting smoking and becoming a vaper. Thankfully you didn't take as long to do that. ;)

Thanks for the congrats and kind words. Am thankful myself that i managed to dump the stinkies, 20 years earlier would have been better but don't think any other method apart from vaping would have been successful to be honest, so it truly has saved my life.

Have already passed on some old vape gear to one of the parents from my daughters school and he managed to quit tobacco the day he received it, and has now just made his first full year smoke free and is currently 2 months without the vape also. He did the hard work but it did feel good to help him get there and look forward to doing the same for others ;)

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi pal nice to meet you. Vaping scene is still pretty new in Spain and is uncommon to see people outside of the big cities blowing clouds. There are a few brick and mortar shops but can be fair journey from many places to get to one, Spanish government are not looking to make things easy for the future either trying to put on full ban on online sales of liquids and vape gear, reckon that will be followed with them trying to muscle in and get exclusive control over vape sales to recoup lost taxes from tobacco sales, but will have to wait and see and luckily we have vape associations fighting for out right and with current estimates at 500,000 vapers in Spain we wont go quietly ;)
Welcome and glad you joined.
With regards to governments muscling in, right on. Vaping is so much less deadly than smoking, so does it make sense to try to stop/hinder vaping ?
re: http://www.vapewild.com/the-wild-blogger/vapewild-test-results/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread