New member loving DIY lets keep it good

Status
Not open for further replies.

mojon

Dec 14, 2012
Baltimore
I am beginning to build mods and make my own juice. I am finding most recipes waaay too strong but I like them. I am an artist I do alot of graphic art, 3d digital art, sculpture and illustration. I began making e-juice because I know alot of friends (smokers) are just not aware of these products. Most people I know don't have credit cards and the tobacco industry has been robbing them (the working class) for years. Most don't even use computers. They know about ecigs but think they are the crappy ones at the mall stands. Well I have been reading about these for awhile and building them for around $13 (not with the batteries). People love them and I am selling them and e-juice pretty much at cost, just to spite the tobacco industry and some of the greedy vendors selling this stuff at crazy high prices. The name of the game seems to be exposure to the masses with this technology. I don't consider it a smoking alternative or a way to quit smoking. To me it is the new generation x toy no different then an Ipod or a 3d printer. The one good thing is the cost to create the product....CHEAP. Take all that revenue from big industry and put it back into the hands of the masses, the ones who really are the inovators. Who spend all their time behind a computer or worktable etc...And if people are so concerned about this and that being in it and don't bother to read a label, but want the government to do it, say hello to crazy unfair regulations from the FDA. This is a great and upcoming industry lets keep it fair and in the masses so we all don't pay crazy prices because of corporate greed and insane regulations that stifle business.
PEACE
Mojon
:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread