New member makes One Giant Leap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
Mt. Baldy, CA USA
I discovered e-cigs through a thread on another forum I frequent (not an e-smoking site) and, knowing nothing, ended up with an njoy Npro (their super-mini) and have been A: getting a lot less vapor performance than I've seen from other brands/models in some of the vids posted here and B: geting ripped off on the cost of replacement carts.

After doing a lot of lurking and reading here and a little other online research, I've decided to make a big leap for my second device purchase... today I ordered one of Trog's Screwdrivers! I can't wait to receive it and get started with it!

In the meantime I've given up replcing carts direct from Njoy and ordered some compatible carts from PureSmoker and a bottle of eliquid, which should arrive in a day or so... the Screwdriver, meanwhile, I expect will take a week or more shipped from the UK to California.

No real question here - just sharing my excitement! I have enjoyed the reviews and advice I've read here... it was instruemntal in my choosing to dive right in with a high-end Screwdriver purchase, and also in my gaining enough confidence to order some liquid for refilling instead of staying a slave to replacement carts.

I bought the Njoy Npro mostly because it looked so "real," but I am now over that and looking for lots of vapor and long battery life... and am confident the Screwdriver will deliver.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
I discovered e-cigs through a thread on another forum I frequent (not an e-smoking site) and, knowing nothing, ended up with an Njoy Npro (their super-mini) and have been A: getting a lot less vapor performance than I've seen from other brands/models in some of the vids posted here and B: geting ripped off on the cost of replacement carts.

After doing a lot of lurking and reading here and a little other online research, I've decided to make a big leap for my second device purchase... today I ordered one of Trog's Screwdrivers! I can't wait to receive it and get started with it!

In the meantime I've given up replcing carts direct from Njoy and ordered some compatible carts from PureSmoker and a bottle of eliquid, which should arrive in a day or so... the Screwdriver, meanwhile, I expect will take a week or more shipped from the UK to California.

No real question here - just sharing my excitement! I have enjoyed the reviews and advice I've read here... it was instruemntal in my choosing to dive right in with a high-end Screwdriver purchase, and also in my gaining enough confidence to order some liquid for refilling instead of staying a slave to replacement carts.

I bought the Njoy Npro mostly because it looked so "real," but I am now over that and looking for lots of vapor and long battery life... and am confident the Screwdriver will deliver.

it was shipped this afternoon dude.. dont over indulge when u get it... he he he

trog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread