Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Another suggestion for kanger evod starter kit. The top coil vivi nova may or may not be a good place to start. They are top coil with extending wicks that you have to keep wet. Remember also, that for you quitting doesn't have to mean zero smokeless tobacco (skoal). Find the nicotine level that will satisfy the craving and go from there.

Thanks for answering this. I have seen the name Vivi Nova, but don't know a whole lot about the different clearomizers. I have only used the bottom coil types with my egos. I like them and they perform efficiently and easily. I'm kind of a "if it works don't fix it" person, so I haven't been adventuresome about trying other types of clearomizers like the ones with top coils.

K1NGP1N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Bluegrass State
If your heart is set on the vivi nova why not a mini nova they look much better on the slim batteries. The 3.5ml nova is my favorite but on a real slim battery it tends to look like a big lollipop. Ask me how I know?

Haha how you know? But my heart isnt completely set on the vivi nova, its just if I decide to get one in the future I would want it to fit and do well on whatever I decide to get.

That Kanger Evod seems like the best deal I have seen so far and seem like a good product and has good reviews. Also it looks like the atty replacements are cheap too. I know the VV mentioned earlier are probably better but like I said I am just a newbie and want to get started some where but dont want to spend a lot getting started just in case its not for me.

edit: also if this helps; I don't care that much about looks, I will mainly use this at home or in my car, as long as it gets the job done and performs well I will be satisfied. Also too I am dipper not a smoker so it doesnt have to look or feel like a cigarette to me since I don't smoke.

Last edited:

klynnn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
prattville
I guess after being on the forum for so long I have seem so many people want to buy the cheapest thing out there to get started and usually they come back wanting to upgrade quickly. A lot of people have been turned off of vaping altogether by buying substandard equip that has problems. I would not buy a battery without vv/vw anymore. It just makes it easier to fine tune the vapor/flavors to what you like. Also be aware of the mah level usually 100mah = about one hour vape time. I spent many hours recharging 280mah stick batteries when I started. It will be a learning process and I bet you will like it.

Buggainok

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
oklahoma city ok usa
Haha how you know? But my heart isnt completely set on the vivi nova, its just if I decide to get one in the future I would want it to fit and do well on whatever I decide to get.

That Kanger Evod seems like the best deal I have seen so far and seem like a good product and has good reviews. Also it looks like the atty replacements are cheap too. I know the VV mentioned earlier are probably better but like I said I am just a newbie and want to get started some where but dont want to spend a lot getting started just in case its not for me.

edit: also if this helps; I don't care that much about looks, I will mainly use this at home or in my car, as long as it gets the job done and performs well I will be satisfied. Also too I am dipper not a smoker so it doesnt have to look or feel like a cigarette to me since I don't smoke.

That's exactly how I felt when I started this. I wasn't really concerned about how it looked. If it worked to get me the nicotine I needed and kept me from smoking I would be happy. And I have been, for a couple of months now. No smoking, just vaping. Good luck to you.

I read a funny comment on this board when I first started. Someone said they visited their mother, who said, "You sure look stupid with that thing in your mouth." He replied, "So, did I look smart with a cigarette in it?":D

K1NGP1N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Bluegrass State
Thank you both. It looks like the Kanger has 650mah so I am guess those batts will last about 6 hours give or take?

Someone said they visited their mother, who said, "You sure look stupid with that thing in your mouth." He replied, "So, did I look smart with a cigarette in it?"

lol yeah that is pretty funny. I am having a hard time talking by Finance into this. She wants me to quit dipping (which I want too as well) but on the other hand she thinks this just as bad and I will do this instead of dip for ever. I have been trying to tell her differently haha.

One last question; I know some of you have already recommended me the Kanger Evod but I am gonna purchase this tonight if you guys think this is a good idea and good starter kit? Also I guess if I wanted too I could always buy the ego c twist down the road.

K1NGP1N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2014
Bluegrass State
You can always upgrade everyone usually does, lol. I am now into APV's with rechargeable batteries and if you decide to continue that is def the way to go. Good luck and let us know how it works for you whatever you get.

Thanks. I found a site (Fit Vapes) selling the Kanger Evod and I found a 15% off code so total it will be $34. I think Im gonna order that. Ill let you yall know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread