New member/ New VV user questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Hello everyone I'm new on this site and I've been checking the forums the last couple months plus decided to register after getting a wealth of information from here. I started with a smoov 808, then upgraded to an ego style batt with a version two clearomizer, now I'm awaiting my Young June version 2.0 from Lite Cig. Is this the new young june without the zombie glitch?
Vari-Tube 18350 APV

I am hoping I ordered the one in this video:
A PBusardo Review - In Depth Chrome Lava Tube Comparison - YouTube

My last and final question is this. Will my smoktech 3.5ml Dual Coil tank work with the cartos I ordered? I am posting both links below:
Smoktech 510 3.5ml Dual Coil Tank (DCT)

Here are the cartos I ordered:
510 Stainless Steel Dual Coil 1.5ohm MEGA SOFT CAP Blank Cartomizers

Thank you in advance!
Awesome Forum.

Last edited:

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Thank you deleon I appreciate your help. I know about punching or slotting those bad boys and I am guessing that's why they were saying proprietary. So that's a load off my mind. I live in an area where nobody has even heard of e-cigs lol so my turn around time on a simple mistake is forever.

I read from another member that my new pv en-route is in fact the 2.0 Young June I'm hoping for. I also watched vids from pbusardo as well as scoured the net to differentiate it from the others I just wanted to be reassured and was hoping anyone would be able to verify it for me after reading my post. The 2.0 is supposed to have a deep well, chrome power button, 3.5 amp switch, read carto ohms as the first menu function, have pulse width modulation and pbusardo on tasteyourjuice.com recommends it in his top three pv's so I know it has to be good.

Thanks a million I really appreciate your time.

Last edited:

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
I to am new to this. Trying to figure out what is the best way to go. Using e-cigs right now. New to the forum and hoping to get some advise on what would be the best for ease of use without costing me too much. Any help will be greatly be appreciated.

Hi gandolff you should check out the classifieds section here on this site. Lots of guys here have tons of mods that they get rid of for great prices simply because they have too many lol.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
I to am new to this. Trying to figure out what is the best way to go. Using e-cigs right now. New to the forum and hoping to get some advise on what would be the best for ease of use without costing me too much. Any help will be greatly be appreciated.

i would highly suggest starting your own thread and including a little more info like what you currently have, what you like/dislike about it, and what your hoping to get out of your next set up. things like where and when you use it also have a factor in a reply to your questions as well.

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
Thank you deleon I appreciate your help. I know about punching or slotting those bad boys and I am guessing that's why they were saying proprietary. So that's a load off my mind. I live in an area where nobody has even heard of e-cigs lol so my turn around time on a simple mistake is forever.

I read from another member that my new pv en-route is in fact the 2.0 Young June I'm hoping for. I also watched vids from pbusardo as well as scoured the net to differentiate it from the others I just wanted to be reassured and was hoping anyone would be able to verify it for me after reading my post. The 2.0 is supposed to have a deep well, chrome power button, 3.5 amp switch, read carto ohms as the first menu function, have pulse width modulation and pbusardo on tasteyourjuice.com recommends it in his top three pv's so I know it has to be good.

Thanks a million I really appreciate your time.

i see you are in washington, i know volcanoecigs has 2 locations there one in oly and one in kelso(at least i think thats the name of the town). they do sell pre-punched cartos as well as juice and many other accessories. i have no experience with the young june's as i will personally only buy my lavatubes from volcano, have had 2, gave one away and im now waiting on the release of the lavatube 2.0

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
i see you are in washington, i know volcanoecigs has 2 locations there one in oly and one in kelso(at least i think thats the name of the town). they do sell pre-punched cartos as well as juice and many other accessories. i have no experience with the young june's as i will personally only buy my lavatubes from volcano, have had 2, gave one away and im now waiting on the release of the lavatube 2.0

Check out this vid pbusardo does an in depth "lava tube comparison" one of which is the young june which ends up being the better one in his opinion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FGCroqlOs

Don't quote me on this but I think the new lava tube 2.0 is the young june 2.0... the reviewer is known throughout the vaping world and rates the young june in his top three pv's along with his provari. He actually gives you real voltage/amperage numbers with his equipment and does a side by side comparison. This is the reason why I didn't get one of the current available lava tubes.

Last edited:

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
Check out this vid:
A PBusardo Review - In Depth Chrome Lava Tube Comparison - YouTube

Don't quote me on this but I think the new lava tube 2.0 is the young june 2.0... the reviewer is known throughout the vaping world and rates the young june in his top three pv's along with his provari. He actually gives you real voltage/amperage numbers with his equipment and does a side by side comparison. This is the reason why I didn't get one of the current available lava tubes.

i have seen that video before as well as many by p. basardo, he has a lot of good info in his reviews but i kind of stick with first hand experience. and no the lavatube 2.0 is not the same as the young june 2.0, that is just the chrome lavatube with a few additional things added on to it. the 2.0 is a complete redesign and looks nothing like the originals, i know this first hand as i was hanging with the volcano crew during vapestock where they unveiled the prototype, i wasn't able to actually use it but was able to handle it and it was different then any lavatube out there in overall design. i have used the original in black as i got to beta test it for volcano and then i bought a chrome one when that came out, only thing they didn't have on their chrome was the ohm checker but i test all my atties/cartos regularly as i have a fair amount of devices i use them on none of which have a ohm checker.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
i have seen that video before as well as many by p. basardo, he has a lot of good info in his reviews but i kind of stick with first hand experience. and no the lavatube 2.0 is not the same as the young june 2.0, that is just the chrome lavatube with a few additional things added on to it. the 2.0 is a complete redesign and looks nothing like the originals, i know this first hand as i was hanging with the volcano crew during vapestock where they unveiled the prototype, i wasn't able to actually use it but was able to handle it and it was different then any lavatube out there in overall design. i have used the original in black as i got to beta test it for volcano and then i bought a chrome one when that came out, only thing they didn't have on their chrome was the ohm checker but i test all my atties/cartos regularly as i have a fair amount of devices i use them on none of which have a ohm checker.

Lol yup that's why I put in the "don't quote me on this" statement. I thought I read somewhere that it might be the new 2.0 or maybe I was mixing it up with the title "young june 2.0." Cool trying to learn as much as I can. Man I hope I got the right one now... had to cross reference the YJ 2.0 to litecigusa's vari-tube. I thanked another member for the link to it just wanted a second opinion but it looks like the right one... if it's not no worries I'm getting a provari mini for the house while the YJ will be for work and when I'm wrenching on my Harley. BTW I live in eastern Washington so wouldn't be able to go to lava's stores.

Last edited:

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
yeah no problem if i remember correctly the biggest difference between the young june and the lrider variants was the way things are displayed, the ohm checker and the threaded area(spring pin or not) i personally liked the spring pin better but it doesn't work with the vivi nova with out a adapter, which i have but those are used with atties and drip shields and i didn't want to try to spend more on stuff i don't need just to make purchasing a adapter more feasible.

Don Kaluminati

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Did you see his charts on the pulse width modulation. He said it actually vaped better than the provari... once again don't quote me on that I've been getting info overload this last week soaking up as much information as I can. I like to try and make informative decisions that lead to no regrets. I even studied the hell out of juices. I guess the juice everyone is going ape ..... over is Nitelitevapor's Bounty Hunter and Gold. Excellent price too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread