• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Member Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigringo

Jul 4, 2009
Scotland
Hi
I'm new to the forum & an e-cigarette user of a couple of months now. I purchased the Smoking Everywhere 3.0 Gold model in the U.S. but when I started looking around for refills I can't find any UK Supplier (or a US supplier who ships to the UK).Does anyone know if there are suppliers who ship to the UK or, are there any UK models/refills that are compatabile with my E-Cig ?

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Last edited:

bigringo

Jul 4, 2009
Scotland
Hi Chrissie
Thnks for the info,I purchased a replacement atomiser (RN4081) on ebay and it works a treat on my 3.0 Gold,which is just as well as the new Gold one has packed in (plus the spare they gave me in the US !!) I've tried cleaning them with warm water and even coca cola as someone advised but to no avail,so I'm glad i followed that link you passed on

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
Very similar in vaping nature (they take the same batteries), but the GG Nano is far less easy to break - in fact I haven't succeeded in my first week and, by coincidence, I just 5 minutes ago dropped it with a big clatter on my bathroom floor and no harm done :)

scylla

well i'm either thinking bout getting gg, prodigy, or a adapterver (sp) ne recommendations?

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
There's an update of the GG on its way but Imeo (who makes them) can't produce them fast enough. They are sold thru Tim at SmokeJuice - HOME. If you want a good strong vape choose the 6v (or there might be a 5v soon, which would be atty-friendlier - some 901s get zapped by 6v), I don't find the Nano or the SD pack enough punch. I was a rollie smoker and I'm only just learning that I shouldn't listen to e-ciggers who smoked ready-mades - it's a very expensive mistake I've made :(

I don't know much about the Prodigy but it looks good and you should have good support for it from PureSmoker. And the "adapta-thingy" I've never heard of, I'll have to look it up :)

Edit: I just realised you're in Ireland - so you'd probably get a Prodigy from Simon? He's a highly rated supplier :) I've got a new manual 901 passthru on pre-order with him... that reminds me, where the heck is it? ;)

scylla

Last edited:

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
There's an update of the GG on its way but Imeo (who makes them) can't produce them fast enough. They are sold thru Tim at SmokeJuice - HOME. If you want a good strong vape choose the 6v (or there might be a 5v soon, which would be atty-friendlier - some 901s get zapped by 6v), I don't find the Nano or the SD pack enough punch. I was a rollie smoker and I'm only just learning that I shouldn't listen to e-ciggers who smoked ready-mades - it's a very expensive mistake I've made :(

I don't know much about the Prodigy but it looks good and you should have good support for it from PureSmoker. And the "adapta-thingy" I've never heard of, I'll have to look it up :)

Edit: I just realised you're in Ireland - so you'd probably get a Prodigy from Simon? He's a highly rated supplier :) I've got a new manual 901 passthru on pre-order with him... that reminds me, where the heck is it? ;)

scylla

lol its a lil island next to england, i also found another thing thats caught my eye its known as the pipe bomb Custom Carputers it looks cool as hell, argh decisions decisions cant decide on what i want

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I know! - I was there when I was two years old, "helping" in the fields with my grandad and his doggie :w00t:

All I'll say is, Crash, just don't end up spending as much money as I have (I've got 510s on the way now :( ).

scylla

I think i've spent close to 2000 euro so far, im stocked up for armageddon, and to be honest anything to keep me away from smoking 2 packs of marlboro reds a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread