New member/vaper here...done lurking and ready to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
So how did you start vaping? I am new as well. I bought a 20.00 e cig at a tobacco outlet just to use when visiting someone in the hospital and after one drag on it I went back in and bought another so I could vape one while the other was charging. That was 2 mon ago and I am just a vapin fool now.Welcome to ECF! Its funny how so many people say they have been lurking B$ they join

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
Thanks for the nice warm welcome to all of you!! That's one of the things that pushed me to register, reading all the helpful information everyone was exchanging and being so kind and respectful of each other.

How did I start vaping? Well, a gal I work with quit smoking and started vaping a couple of months ago, she originally bought an Ego 510 unit on craigslist, and soon after the battery burned out and she bought a Joy510 starter kit at a local smokeshop. Everyday she'd be sneakin' vapes back in the storeroom, or taking the thing in the bathroom for an extended potty break, lol.

As soon as we'd clock out and walk out the door, she'd have the thing in her mouth...I became more and more curious. I was absolutely fed up with the price of cigarettes and last week spent 2 days reading about e cigs on the net, and finally on Tuesday of last week I asked the gal at work where her smoke shop was, and I went there after work and bought myself a little Joy510 starter kit.

I came home and charged one battery while I was vaping on the other, and pretty much knew that right away I was no longer interested in smoking cigarettes. I also knew the little prefilled carts it came with wouldn't last me long after I powered through a few of them, so I went back and bought an extra pack of prefilled carts...came home and did some more searching and ordered some cartomizers and e liquid online at a much better price.

I'm shamelessly hooked. I've already placed another order for some more juice and a pass through battery. Now here I am tonight, reading some more and seriously considering getting a Silver Bullet--which I most likely will as soon as I can convert my husband to vaping--he can have my 510 while I move onto the big girl stuff, lol.

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I also found this place while searching for answers on google and find it most helpful but slightly overwhelming. Ive spent many hours reading and watching videos and still feel like i have only scratched the surface. Glad to know there is a place for us here :)

Yeah, I think it might be a case of too much info too fast, lol--I reported back to work with my new 510 and a ton of info for the gal that got me started, and she looked at me like I was crazy, lolol--wait til she sees that Silver Bullet when I eventually get it!!

enchantedwonder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2012
California
Welcome to ECF Zooker Great Success will be yours, I know it!!!! :toast:

This board is enormous!! I cannot tell you how much reading I've done here over the last couple of days. I have learned so much and am confident that I will never return to smoking cigarettes again. Thank you for being here!:toast:

Zooker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2012
Washington State
I Gave my Wife my Greensmoke so that is funny :)

-which I most likely will as soon as I can convert my husband to vaping--he can have my 510 while I move onto the big girl stuff, lol.
[/QUOTE]

Bwahahaha! Too funny--great minds think alike, and thanks for the welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread