New Member/Vapor Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatherFL

Nov 1, 2011
Fort Myers, FL
Just wanted to say hello for my first post and thanks to all in this forum. I have been lurking for about a month and have gotten lots of help reading posts. I have been analog free for 5 weeks now and am thrilled. I smoked a pack or a pack and a half a day for at least 20 years and stopped the first time I tried vaping! That says a lot to anybody wanting to stop smoking I think. vaping has changed my life like it has most of yours. I read somewhere that it takes a newbie around 2 months to get comfortable with vaping, and a routine in place though, and I agree lol. I like my gear but have a ton of wasted juice that I just don't like. When I get my post count up I'll head over to the swap thread and see if I can help anybody else out with all of the juice I am done trying to force myself to vape. Hopefully someone else will be happy with it. Thanks again everybody.

Renzuli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome , and all of us probably have 4 or 5 gals of juice we don't vape . I usually give mine away to some people I know , that don't have a lot of money . That way , they can try other juices without having to buy them . I make my own now , so there is plenty of unused bottles of juice , in my closet . They also have a pay it forward thing , going on here , you might look into that as well .

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Congrats Heather and welcome to the forum. I smoked longer than a lot of the members have been alive and figured I'd have a smoke in my mouth on my last breath. I tried everything and finally gave up but one try of the ecig and I havent had a smoke for almost 2 yrs. It's great. Glad you could join us and look forward to seeing you around.

PS. We have been sending care packages to our service members serving in Afghanistan. You can find it in the PIF thread or this one http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/notcigs/196400-iluvthearmy.html Salemgold is the one to get ahold of if you would like to donate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread