New Member with a Question: "Is there any device that is immune to leaking?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmooze

Apr 27, 2019
Hi There, thanks for any replies..

Just curious as too, if anybody has owned a device that does not leak and designed so leaking can never occur??

I owned the Aspire Pockex that I gifted from a friend at the Apknite company. This unit has never leaked, even with cracked glass and 1.5 years of use... this is by far the best device I have ever used period, nothing comes close... the problem is the pocket has a 2ml tank only and does not last me the day, and I don't want to be carrying around bottles of juice.

I just bought the smok Nord, it sucks plainly, leaking and no throat hits at all. I upgraded to the Smok Trinity Alpha and was told its amazing unit, this one leaks worse, coils are installed right, tried all 3 coil options, new pods, the leaking never stops from the coil. I also own the princk Stick V12, that also leaks badly from the coil when not upright in my pocket.

Can anybody recommend a MTL device that can not leak like the Pockex?

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain

Just curious as too, if anybody has owned a device that does not leak and designed so leaking can never occur??

I owned the Aspire Pockex that I gifted from a friend at the Apknite company. This unit has never leaked, even with cracked glass and 1.5 years of use... this is by far the best device I have ever used period, nothing comes close... the problem is the pocket has a 2ml tank only and does not last me the day, and I don't want to be carrying around bottles of juice.

I just bought the Smok Nord, it sucks plainly, leaking and no throat hits at all. I upgraded to the Smok Trinity Alpha and was told its amazing unit, this one leaks worse, coils are installed right, tried all 3 coil options, new pods, the leaking never stops from the coil. I also own the princk Stick V12, that also leaks badly from the coil when not upright in my pocket.

Hi and welcome,
Ask your friend at APKNITE where he got the Aspire pocketX.
Buy another or two.
If the Aspire brand is performing up to your expectations, stay brand loyal.

Cheers
I
Please add your location to your profile. Vendor/supplier/product suggestions will be more relevant.

vicsch

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2019

I just bought the Smok Nord, it sucks plainly, leaking and no throat hits at all. I upgraded to the Smok Trinity Alpha and was told its amazing unit, this one leaks worse, coils are installed right, tried all 3 coil options, new pods, the leaking never stops from the coil. I also own the princk Stick V12, that also leaks badly from the coil when not upright in my pocket.

I haven't had any problems using my vaporesso luxe nano mod. w/my aspire nautilus mini tank ever & use 1.8 ohm coil or my pod devices voopoo drag mini pod, smok infinix pod, or boulder rock pods I have, I have few other devices but haven't tried em' yet ..... FYI

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
Welcome Aboard

Me thinks there is a common thread with your leaking...........................anyone guess?

I am presently using the Aspire AVP Pod system, the Aspire Tigon and the OBS Cube X none of them have ever leaked, except the Cube X when I put a Smok TFV12 (which was a free gift) on there it leaked like a sieve. My wife uses the Innokin Adept and an Aspire AVP Pod system, they don't leak either. Four Smok products owned four Smok products now in the trash.

Wait a minute that just add's fuel to the fire :cry: I would recommend the Innokin Adept as the best MTL starter kit on the Market today imho.

Reactions: Izan

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I have a Flint AIO and AsMODus Flow pod, neither have ever leaked, both have a nice hit. Both hold 2ml (Flint might be less, I forget) however, so if I were you I’d carry two of them.

Flint uses replaceable coils, Flow uses refillable pods.

I’m sure others will have more ideas on this stuff.

I can’t recall seeing anything in this category that has a larger capacity and you may consider stepping up to tanks/mods.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The device you need is the IPV V3 mini auto squonker. Great flavor and hasn’t leaked one drop. This is great because it’s a tiny device and spends all its time in my pocket bouncing around but still no leaks. It’s nice that it doesn’t because the reservoir only holds 3.5ml’s and I wish that was bigger. Although it does only sip the juice and with excellent battery life it doesn’t need to be fussed with all the day long. Well that’s my couple pennies on the matter and as a bonus ejuices dot com has the device for $41 which is considerably cheaper than most places and the ada’s that ride atop this device are only $6 there which is about half price of most vendors. Best of luck in whatever you choose and keep on puffing that delicious vapor.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
It's physics. Anything fluid will try to find a way out of whatever device is holding it.
But good design will make it a lot less likely to happen.

The Geekvape Zeus line of tanks are highly resistant to leaking. They feature top airflow so liquid has to overcome gravity to make it out. Discounting user error, they're effectively leakproof. And they just released a model with drop-in coils good for those not into rebuildables.

• Agree
Reactions: Georgia Boy

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Disposable cigalike.

images

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Coyote628

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
My first vape device was a PockeX. It was a good simple device for a new vaper trying to cut down on cigs. I actually ended up getting another one. The 1.2 coils are fine, but I really liked the 0.6 ohm (kinda depended on the juice VG/PG ratio) Yes, It did not leak (unless I left it on it's side all night, then just leaked a bit into my mouth) Anyway, they are really cheap now... might reconsider getting another one, but if you don't mind spending a little more, Aspire has the Breeze NXT.

Holds over 5 ml juice, has adjustable airflow... overall looks like a winner.
BTW, what is the VG/PG ratio of the juices you vape? Thinner juices tend to leak easier, especially in hot environment.

Reactions: kross8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread