New Member with Bloog 650

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuxSteve

May 13, 2013
Union NJ
Whats up guys hows everyone doing? im new to vapor its been about a month and im trying to learn everything. i quit analogs about a month ago and havent wanted one since! I started out with blu's but gave them up after about 2 weeks and got a bloog 650 and so far i love it. I was curious about doing some modding to it but i cant find to much, i think it looks just like a e-go or i think it was a vision would any of the mods for those work with my bloog and if so what does everyone recommend doing to it? thanks in advance

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Looking at their website, it appears to be a standard 510 ego type battery.

In that case, you can use anything with a 510 connection. I'd try out some low resistance (2.0) cartomizers, or even one of the tank/clearos. All will work with that battery. Yes, you can use a Vision with that battery.

I'll let someone else answer regarding tanks/clearos. I'm not a huge fan, but many people are.

mooreted

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2011
California
I did some searching but don't know what connector they are using. If the connection is 510 then you can use any 510 equipment on the market.

Not sure what you mean by "mod it". A "mod" or "APV" is a specially made vaporizer usually with removable batteries.

Are you looking for cartomizers, tanks, dripping systems, atomizers?

Sent from my easy chair using brain waves.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
If you don't want to purchase from Bloog, I would try some of the other suppliers that carry accessories for KR808's. I'd try Smokeless Image, Vapor 4 Life, maybe LiteCigUSA or Got Vapes. Or, you can always get an adaptor to use 510 cartos/tanks on your KR808 battery. They work well and only cost a couple dollars.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
I would use this for awhile if you're satisfied. Maybe experiment with cartomizers or clearomizers. After you've been vaping and know what you like or don't like, look into APVs. If your happy with this setup and it's lasting you stick with it. The 1.8 is low resistance, that may account for a burnt taste. You could try a slightly higher resistance carto/clearo.

Caridwen

ECF Moderator
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
It should last longer actually.

Very low resistance reduces battery life by about half. Some don't mind the trade off. I happen so like low resistance, so I don't care about shorter battery life. But I don't use clearomizers- don't have great luck with them. That should help you though with the burnt taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread