Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Crosby, Texas, United States
Wow, it has really been six months.

So, six months I am a fairly new vaper and have been stalking these forums for a while now.
I started with Blu cig-a-likes and I was happy with them until a co-worker insisted that I try his set up.
This vapor was far more satisfying and I needed it. At a local B&M I purchased my first real e-cig. a simple to use and understand Kamry X6 with an iSmoka BCC Mega. It worked but after looking around I found out that I want more options and eventually decided to try a cartotank. I purchased an IBTanked 22mm after a lot of research. When it arrived I immediately fell in love with it, unfortunately despite the durability claims, mine shattered from its first fall and the hard tile floor was bathed in my delicious green apple menthol juice. However, I loved the carto tank so much I ordered 2 more full tanks and 4 replacement glass. (still waiting - due to the DC Vapefest backlog) Well, the only problem I have is the IBTanks don't 'match' well with my Kamry. and I started researching mods, and I have found many I like and others I don't. Every one seemed to have some kind of flaw or longevity issues or couldn't handle real life situations like falls and bumps and toddlers... Glass, I know will break. But I can simply replace that.
And now after all the research I can stand I have decided on a Provari, plenty of options, durability, made in the US, great customer service, the only downfall for me is the high upfront cost. but I managed to convince myself to get it.. after all six months ago I would not have batted an eyelash at the cost of 1.5 months of cigs an even if I couldn't afford to buy them, I made it work. I needed my addiction. So as surreal as it seems to me now, I just purchased my first Provari, a full size blue/green hybrid with green LED a couple of batteries and a charger. I have entered my information in the the provape site and filled up my cart several times in the last few weeks... but this time, I clicked submit.
I am excited, and terrified.
Anyways, yay for first post?!

Also, I would like to thank Baditude for all of his helpful posts and blogs.

Last edited:

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
Wow, it has really been six months.....Also, I would like to thank Baditude for all of his helpful posts and blogs.

Grats on the 6 months smoke-free. This month marks 2 years for me! :headbang:

Congrats to both of you, that's 30 months smoke-free between the two of you. :D

My 6 months comes near the end of April.

-- Glenn

ShinyMonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Crosby, Texas, United States
Welcome ShinyMonster to ECF. Congrats on being cigarette free for 6 months. You will not be disappointed in your new Provari.....they work flawlessly.

Happy Vapping!!!

I am hoping so, I'm not one to buy every shiny toy I want, so I wanted to be sure I got one I would love and would love me back. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread