Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Here's a few tips for you:

1. If you clean and dry burn your coils they will preform better and last longer. How to Clean & Dry Burn Kanger EVOD & MT3's

2. Like edyle said, save your old coils. Many people (but not everyone) do choose to learn rebuild them (rather than purchasing new coils) There is no hurry to learn to do this. Kanger Micro Coil Rebuild If you choose to do this you must purchase a ohm reader to measure your coil BEFORE you put it on your battery. Most vape shops sell this (as well as most online vendors).

Ohm Reader.jpg

As far as flavors, if you have a local B&M (brick & mortar) vape store many have eliquid bars for you to try out their flavors before you purchase.

Last edited:

mentholcindy

Sep 22, 2014
Canada
Hi,
I am having a heck of a time finding my way around in this forum because I'm new. I keep trying to reply to some of the posts in the new members forum, so that I will pass the 5 posts, and hopefully figure out how to communicate here. so far I am finding the info quite helpful, as I am new to vaping and trying to make the transition from smoking. I am at about 50/50 at this point and working towards 100% vaping. Looking for vapers views on how to make the complete transition.

Cheers, mentholcindy

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hi,
I am having a heck of a time finding my way around in this forum because I'm new. I keep trying to reply to some of the posts in the new members forum, so that I will pass the 5 posts, and hopefully figure out how to communicate here. so far I am finding the info quite helpful, as I am new to vaping and trying to make the transition from smoking. I am at about 50/50 at this point and working towards 100% vaping. Looking for vapers views on how to make the complete transition.

Cheers, mentholcindy

you could try keeping 2 tanks; one with higher strength nicotine in it for when you feel a craving; and a lower strength tank as the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread