Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Clear_E2_V4_Mod_4cec1d80617cd_90x90.jpg

A new mod! See your juice! No cleaning, just a great vape!
Now you can watch as you fill your E2 and then watch it as the juice is used up.
Only at COV! Look for it tomorrow!

$14.99 each

BillyP

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
Eugene
Yes. It is a syringe mod for everyone.
I have a modder making them for me, that is why they cost so much.
Someday maybe there will be production on them.

These are great, I can't put mine down! Great flavor and great vapor.
What else do you need?

I will say, the syringe mod is awesome! This is good for thoes that dont want the bother of a mod. But that price is a bit steep. With a $6 pipe cutter and a 50cent syringe this could be done in 20 minutes.

Last edited:

TypeOholic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
This is great. I think there will be huge interest in these.

The price is high compared to other clear XL CE2 cartomizers? Oh, wait. There are no other clear XL CE2 cartomizers for sale. :)

For those that don't want to make their own, you gotta pay someone else to do it for you. How much would you charge if you were making these for other people? I think a $10 to $15 price range is fair for now while they are being individually hand made. I certainly do not think that CoV is trying to rip anyone off here. On top of that, CoV is a known vendor with a good reputation and I am sure they want to supply a good product. So the price might be high, but you get what you pay for.

If the interest is good, there would be evidence of a market for these to show the supplier and maybe get clear CE2 cartos mass produced. That would bring the price down. So, CoV doing this could be a big step in getting us what we want at a good price.

There are a lot of things to consider before just commenting that a price is too high. Give CoV some credit for offering them at all. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread