NEW MOD! MKB-TS APV has arrived at SVC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
We are proud the bring this brand new beautiful mod to you! Introducing the MKB-TS AVP!!
The quality of this mod is astounding!

It's an all stainless steel mod with the exception of the caps which are copper with gold plating. It a telescope mod so it can accommodate may configurations with several batteries, such as 18650, 18500 and 18350.

MKB-TS Features

Locking Switch
Adjustable length for numerous sized batteries
510 threads
Vented bottom cap
Compatible with The Kick also, so if you prefer the variable volt, you got it!
Adjustable airflow
Easy to clean
MKB_TS.jpg MKB_TS_2.jpg MKB_TS_3.jpg MKB_TS_4.jpg

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I'm in no way and expert with this device but I can try to explain. LOL
The threads are inside the "catch cup" and this is set up for 901/510 attys and cartos as is. If you want to use a tank or larger cartomizer, there is a series of adapters that are needed. I have a tank on mine and it's great!

"A series of adapters"...? do they come with the mod, or do you sell them on your site? Are they the standard 510/510 or 510/ego type..or what? You use more than one at a time? I'm confused!

CloudBurst

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Georgia, USA
I put a pic of the configuration I use on the website. You can do it many different ways depending on the carto/tank you're using. All are available on the website. Hope this helps.
"A series of adapters"...? do they come with the mod, or do you sell them on your site? Are they the standard 510/510 or 510/ego type..or what? You use more than one at a time? I'm confused!

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
  • Deleted by CloudBurst

Roseblue

Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
DuBois, PA USA
  • Deleted by CloudBurst

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
  • Deleted by CloudBurst

LongHaul

Howdy Y'All
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Bradenton, Florida
  • Deleted by CloudBurst

zell666hell

Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Backwoods Pennsylvania Hillbilly
Here is the GGTS Adapter from Clouds of Vapor , GGTS Adapter

Maybe this is the adapter they are making for the MKB-TS. ? the inside pin slides to make a perfect connection.

View attachment 186187

That Clouds of Vapor GGTS Adapter doesn't work on the MKB-TS, threads are different. Just about everything else is swap-able with the GGTS though.

Slartibartfast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Thought I'd share a pic of mine with the Terminator C- both clear tanks used and the ego/510 adapter configuration.

Sorry Cloud but I think it looks better with SS tanks:p

Term on MKB-TS.jpg

I actually have this "kicked" on an 18650. The center piece showing is not the telescoping part (that part is hidden inside) it's the extension piece from a SS Vamo. It's the only way I could kick it with 18650. The threads on the Vamo part match up perfect but it's not flush with the top or bottom tube so it looks like the telescoping extension.

Any chance you will be selling spare top tubes Cloud? I like it "kicked" but I'm not a fan of smaller batts or having threads show. The spare SS Vamo tube works and looks fine but I would rather have an extra top tube that is flush.

Slartibartfast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta, GA
So a oddy with a GGTS base would work on this?

Since GGTS Adapter doesn't work I would guess no. I don't know for sure and I would love to be wrong about this as I was hoping the GGTS Adapter would work also. Cloud said that the makers were working on an adapter (like the GGTS one) so we don't have to stack smaller adapters....hope it comes out soon.

I have found that if you put a o-ring between the top cap and the small silver color "back of cap screw" underneath it it makes a nice tight seal around the top adapter and you can use the Air Control Ring properly with a tank on top.

Last edited:

dwcraig1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Imperial Beach, California
So a oddy with a GGTS base would work on this?
I received my MKB-TS today, I'm not sure but I think that the GGTS base will fit, I'll know in 9 or 10 days or so when Ithaka gets here.
I'm going to be disappointed if it doesn't fit.

I was expecting this clone to have a polished finish and was pleasantly surprised to see it is brushed. It won't match Ithaka but my Terms look real good on there.

Slartibartfast

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I received my MKB-TS today, I'm not sure but I think that the GGTS base will fit, I'll know in 9 or 10 days or so when Ithaka gets here.
I'm going to be disappointed if it doesn't fit.

I was expecting this clone to have a polished finish and was pleasantly surprised to see it is brushed. It won't match Ithaka but my Terms look real good on there.

Nice! Please let us know if it does work. I'm loving mine but would love to work out something else besides stacking adapters in the collector tank. Also I just ordered some coil building supplies from CoV and I ordered the GGTS brass springs for the battery and button just on the off-chance that they might fit...would like to replace the steel springs. They are like $1.25 each so worse case I'm out a couple bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread