Status
Not open for further replies.

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
www.analogalternative.com
I am looking to expand the current line up of e-cig models. I am looking for suggestions from my customers as to what if any new models they would like to see me carry.

Possible models:

Bogetech Leo
Kanger V4
Joye 510
Other???

Your input is greatly appreciated.

All those who suggest a new model will be entered to win a free starter kit when the new model arrives.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
You seriously should start selling the Ramiya R2-750 LCD Digital Kit because it's brand new, super sexy looking and I don't think any US supplier is selling them. THIS is the only english site with info about them that I could find.

Some pictures:

Ramiya-Full-Kit-500x500.jpg

Ramiya-Box-Contents-500x500.jpg

Manf-1-500x500.jpg

Ramiya-Componenets-500x500.jpg

Manf-3-500x500.jpg

This may look a bit like a regular eGo e-cig, but it incorporates a host of features to bring a new dimension to your vaping experience. Designed by Ramiya in Korea and with a patent pending, it is made in China with battery components from Japan. It has brought together a host of unique design features with superior build and component quality - resulting in a device that is at the forefront of vaping technology.

The unit is finished in satin matt black with silver trim and engraved end-badge*

The new Ramiya R2-750 Digital E-Cig incorporates the following:

Power Base Unit

High capacity 750 mAh battery – sufficient for a full day of regular use
LCD/LED backlit display showing battery charge status and activations/inhalations since last reset
ON/OFF safety system
Auto Standby power-saving mode
LCD counter reset function
Automatic temperature sensor
Prevention of over-discharge
Prevention of over-charge
PCB (printed circuit board) control
Luminous strip
E-liquid Management

1.3ml Hybrid Cartridge– combines the best of tank technology with a traditional cartridge in a leak-proof design
Built-in flow regulation to give consistent vapour inhalation
Backflow prevention to avoid liquid in the mouth
Vapour Production - Atomiser

Ramiya Atomiser with calibrated resistance for the Ramiya Base Unit
Ramiya Cone
To introduce this device to our customers we are offering a strictly limited supply of starter kits comprising:

1 x Ramiya R2-750 Digital LCD E-Cig Base Unit
1 x Ramiya Calibrated Resistance Atomiser
1 x Ramiya Cone
6 x empty Hybrid Cartridges
1 x USB power cable charger (only for use with the Ramiya R2-750 Base Unit)
1 x USB mains adapter - EU plug and UK adapter
1 x Instruction Manual - comprehensive illustrated guide and full instructions

Next one not in English...

Last edited:

mash2

Jun 23, 2011
michigan
You seriously should start selling the Ramiya R2-750 LCD Digital Kit because it's brand new, super sexy looking and I don't think any US supplier is selling them. THIS is the only english site with info about them that I could find.

Some pictures:

Ramiya-Full-Kit-500x500.jpg

Ramiya-Box-Contents-500x500.jpg

Manf-1-500x500.jpg

Ramiya-Componenets-500x500.jpg

Manf-3-500x500.jpg

This may look a bit like a regular eGo e-cig, but it incorporates a host of features to bring a new dimension to your vaping experience. Designed by Ramiya in Korea and with a patent pending, it is made in China with battery components from Japan. It has brought together a host of unique design features with superior build and component quality - resulting in a device that is at the forefront of vaping technology.

The unit is finished in satin matt black with silver trim and engraved end-badge*

The new Ramiya R2-750 Digital E-Cig incorporates the following:

Power Base Unit

High capacity 750 mAh battery – sufficient for a full day of regular use
LCD/LED backlit display showing battery charge status and activations/inhalations since last reset
ON/OFF safety system
Auto Standby power-saving mode
LCD counter reset function
Automatic temperature sensor
Prevention of over-discharge
Prevention of over-charge
PCB (printed circuit board) control
Luminous strip
E-liquid Management

1.3ml Hybrid Cartridge– combines the best of tank technology with a traditional cartridge in a leak-proof design
Built-in flow regulation to give consistent vapour inhalation
Backflow prevention to avoid liquid in the mouth
Vapour Production - Atomiser

Ramiya Atomiser with calibrated resistance for the Ramiya Base Unit
Ramiya Cone
To introduce this device to our customers we are offering a strictly limited supply of starter kits comprising:

1 x Ramiya R2-750 Digital LCD E-Cig Base Unit
1 x Ramiya Calibrated Resistance Atomiser
1 x Ramiya Cone
6 x empty Hybrid Cartridges
1 x USB power cable charger (only for use with the Ramiya R2-750 Base Unit)
1 x USB mains adapter - EU plug and UK adapter
1 x Instruction Manual - comprehensive illustrated guide and full instructions

Next one not in English...

I agree I would be interested in this pv

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA

I am intrigued by this Ramiya model. It looks like this is a Korean manufactured device. This is good news for me as I would like to see the quality difference of a South Korean product as apposed to Chinese and because I have good contacts in South Korea that can assist me in importing this unit.

Thanks for the info.

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL

I am intrigued by this Ramiya model. It looks like this is a Korean manufactured device. This is good news for me as I would like to see the quality difference of a South Korean product as apposed to Chinese and because I have good contacts in South Korea that can assist me in importing this unit.

Thanks for the info.

I think it was alibaba I saw it on and it was listed with two different companies...the Korean one and a Chinese one. I don't know where they make them. At first I thought China but then the Korean site seems to feature it more. What I do remember is that it looks like you have to order a lot of them at once, but the wholesale price wasn't bad.

Last edited:

free_roller

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2010
SE MI USA
It's actually manufactured in China but I think that Korean company is the first to private label it. I saw it on the alibaba site but I think you have to buy 100 of them at a pop. I think they would certainly sell very well and the kit price I saw wasn't a whole lot more than other high quality kits.

Thanks for the info. I'll look into finding a direct contact with the manufacturer.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Thanks for all the input thus far. I will investigate all of these.

In the past I have never considered carrying mods but I won't rule anything out.

Specifically why I suggested the 510-N. It is not really a mod in "mod" terms. It is a mass produced e-cig capable of 3.7, and high voltage...with native 510 threads.

And cost...around 70 for a complete kit...compared to 100+ for a comparable "mod"

Shannon65

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2011
Tampa, FL
Thanks for the info. I'll look into finding a direct contact with the manufacturer.

lol...you quoted me before I changed my post. When I went back and looked I changed my mind, haha. I pmed you a link where I think you can make a direct contact about this PV. If this is the model you add then I really want to win now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread