New Nautilus 2S tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I want to know if the 0.4 fits in other Nautilus coil holding tanks just in case I get curious at some point, although honestly I kind of agree with the airflow comments I don't see it working that well.

I'm glad the fixed much of the other stuff, it does genuinely look like improvement (0.4 coil or no).
Anna

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018
This explains why I saw the Nautilus 2 on clearance for $8.50 after sale and coupon --haha! Am I missing something or is the refill the only difference aside from minor cosmetic changes... and a super long metal drip tip.

Airflow is likely fine for my tootle puffing but it's unlikely that I'd switch from rebuildables.

Last edited:

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Interesting indeed. I like the long drip tip, but just wish it wasn't metal (I'm one of the hate metal in my mouth people) Hopefully they make a delrin version as an alternate. Nice looking top fill. I might give it a shot, but definitely waiting for reviews after the leaking issues on the original 2.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Interesting indeed. I like the long drip tip, but just wish it wasn't metal (I'm one of the hate metal in my mouth people) Hopefully they make a delrin version as an alternate. Nice looking top fill. I might give it a shot, but definitely waiting for reviews after the leaking issues on the original 2.
The spare drip tip is 'PMMA'. (I asked - Yay me!)
I think that means it's… not metal?

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Where the heck is this thing? I've never seen Aspire reveal something so far in advance. Anyone know a firm release date?

And they updated their reveal page to show the 2nd drip tip...which is a wide bore for direct lung :facepalm: Here's hoping they offer a long derlin version of the metal one. I just can't do metal in my mouth.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
They did exactly the same thing with the AIO.

There are a couple of posts elsewhere saying end November/early December, but i have no idea. They'd be bonkers not to get it shipped before Christmas.

So much for drama. More like watching paint dry. Under water.

Afaik, the 2nd drip tip is ptfe/delrin (?) but like the N2 drip tip in shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread