• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New North Dallas store I found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
FYI - I have no vested interest in this business....I ran across them online when looking for a local place to buy some juice.

Thank God it wasn't the usual dekang seller...

Great handcrafted juice...try before you buy! They are an official joyetech distributor and are located in North Dallas on Forest Lane.

Real friendly folks with a really nice place.The guy (Chris) handed me a pv with a clean atty and new tip to sample to my hearts delight. They even had an everclear mix to clean out the atty between juices. He quickly mixed up what I wanted at the nic content I wanted.

Good Vapes is the name of the place. I don't want to get in trouble for posting the web address but if you google 'good vapes' it should be at the top.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Good Vapes is a great place. Great advice and the prices are reasonable for a brick and mortar. They have a multitude of flavors and will mix custom flavors for you. When you go in, make sure you sample "The Dude". Excellent Vape. I get all my cartomizers and accessories from here.

Thanks Jax! Is "The Dude" a tobacco vape?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

Turco Chips

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Rowlett, TX (DFW area)
The Dude is my go to vape right now.....it is freaking awesome...yes, it's a tobacco vape.

Their juice is around 16 bucks or so (don't recall the exact price) for 30 ml...but in my opinion is well worth it. I usually hang out a bit and shoot the bull with them and try out juices...really laid back and friendly. ...willing to chat it up! They remembered my full name after just buying a 3 pack of 10ml bottles. I normally do not like "sweet" juices but really, really like their PB&J juice.

I did go to vaporescence and was NOT impressed to say the least - they seemed to act like they didn't care if I was there or not. I won;t waste my time going there again.

DFW vapers - you definitely need to check it out.....call 'em before you go for exact directions as they are kind of hidden in the back of a strange complex with multiple buildings. They'll give ya exact directions.

To add - I like them so much that I bought a new EGo-C from them....yes I could have got it a little cheaper online, but they are such nice folks that I decided to buy it from them.

The juices I bought from them;

The Dude
Island Tobacco - (light coconut and hazelnut tobacco vape)
PB&J
Honeysuckle (just like I remember as a kid)
Their (as of now) unnamed tobacco blend - I asked for a little peanut flavor to be added

TC

Last edited:

kbpipes

Jan 22, 2012
Dallas
Wow I went to Good Vapes before work tonight. I must say I am really impressed with them. It is a nice shop. All three people who were working there are awesome. On their site they claim they will get you juice before or after hours just call them. This seems to be true since they said they would stay after closing if they knew I was coming. I purchased 2 of the small bottles of juice and a 5pack of cartos and I think it was like 30.00 with tax. not to bad. I purchased Premium Menthol and Turkish blend. So far the menthol is great.

I will be making this an ongoing stop for me. Great place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread