• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

NEW/ODD APVs models you found,post them here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
This one I'm interested in.
Off-set design will not roll off desk and is a bit more compact.
Display looks like the same as on the Gripper.
The centre post looks like it might be adjustable.
Single button. Twist to adjust and press to fire. Very clean.
If it has ohms checking as well, it could be a very nice lavatube replacement.
The only problem is the use of 18500 batteries. Extension caps anyone?

These are listed as coming soon to vaporbeast.com

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
On the other hand, there's the Steam Machine VST. Looks like a gorgeous repairable atty, except it also uses a filler cartridge-like system like ye days of olde and apparently it even works really well.

Even better, I'll have one for review in a few weeks. :)

I also just ordered on from a UK vendor, Ive seen quite a few video review and how to on the VST steam machine, It seems rather simple and easy, and by the way, the filler is not ever in contact with the vapor it is located within a reservoir that using gravity is absorbed to the wicks. So its a clean vape not filtered through the filler.

Tgoode

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2012
Ontario
tgoode.zenfolio.com
Keep in mind that I have sold 8 of my GGs prior to buying that wand,so dont worry :)

There will soon be another Canuck selling off a load of GG gear...

Now to keep things on topic, I've been away from the forums and online retailers for about 6 months and i am amazed by the stuff that is available now...

I'm switching from GG to cheaper stuff that gets the job done with 1/4 the fuss.

X P3 Flight Engineer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Moncton, N.B. Canada

martinc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
There will soon be another Canuck selling off a load of GG gear...

Now to keep things on topic, I've been away from the forums and online retailers for about 6 months and i am amazed by the stuff that is available now...

I'm switching from GG to cheaper stuff that gets the job done with 1/4 the fuss.

There you go :)

Zmax is awesome if you stay away from the dudes that dsmiss the "accuracy" of it....I set mine at 6watts and vape on all day long

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I'm not sure if this one has been on this thread yet and, quite honestly, I'm not going back to re-read all the posts just to check! Lol

eGo Variable Volt/Watt APV (only Body) [D-B4 APV] - $39.00 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Soon VW will be in Twist format. This is just a bit fatter, and longer (with all sections in). 135mm X 22mm but there is a removable section so you can use an 18350 instead of the 18650 if you want. At least they are thinking.

...that's cheaper than a kick lol.

fourtytwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2012
Toronto
There you go :)

Zmax is awesome if you stay away from the dudes that dsmiss the "accuracy" of it....I set mine at 6watts and vape on all day long

No matter how good or bad any device is, there will always be someone who will dismiss it because it does not have a certain name on it.
My feeling is that the best device in the world is the one that puts a smile on your face and keeps you interested in vaping.

Holy crap!!!! Just noticed that I am past 6 months!
Think I will go and buy myself something...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread