New Official Number Game Thread

Are you excited for the Number Game to be back?

• Yes

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
... so I would like to PIF my prize to someone who had never played the game before, and/or have never tried their juice... if the Powers That Be at Halo will let me.

Ditto, exept Imma sayin it wif moar panache! Let's have someone who's nevar experienced Halo how Gud it is!

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
No, I meant in teh rules post, it sez first official round...
OK....I saw it....and I will be keeping my fingers crossed....

I had already planned on sharing my wins......one will be going to someone on ECF one to a friend of mine here and the last is for me....:D

KC0YNU

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
McPherson, Kansas
images

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ditto, exept Imma sayin it wif moar panache! Let's have someone who's nevar experienced Halo how Gud it is!

... I had already planned on sharing my wins......one will be going to someone on ECF one to a friend of mine here and the last is for me....:D

I just have to say that not only was it fun playing the game again, and seeing some old friends (plus making some new ones) that the spirit of sharing/caring here has not been lost!! :wub:
I remember in the 'old days', before they changed the Rules and you could win more than once (I think my record was 6... or was it 8 - ha!!), that most of us PIF'd our extra bottles to make sure that everyone got a Prize.
It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside... or was that just a furball?? :eek: LOL

But seriously... one of the reasons I stopped hanging around the ECF was that some of the newbs just seemed so rude... :mad: My fave Music Game had to be shut down cuz of some peeps that didn't want to play by the Rules and ruined it for everyone.

And even tho Halo was VERY generous with the Prizes, I would like to have seen them spread out between more peeps and had the game last longer. Maybe next time... :wub:

I dug this out from the mothballs... :cool:

SniperKittyRules.jpg

Last edited:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Congrats to all the winners!!!
And congrats to the generosity. It warms the heart!

sigh

(i can't believe i forgot all about the contest. We went out for some of the absolutely worst chinese food, and at the end of the meal, i got out my mod for an after dinner vape, and then i remembered. oh well, as wheez has pointed out, there will be more...)

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Congrats to all the winners!!!
And congrats to the generosity. It warms the heart!

sigh

(i can't believe i forgot all about the contest. We went out for some of the absolutely worst chinese food, and at the end of the meal, i got out my mod for an after dinner vape, and then i remembered. oh well, as wheez has pointed out, there will be more...)

Sorry you missed it... hope to see you next time!! ;)

Congratulations to all the winners!

Like @DaveOno, I missed this, too. The bug my daughter brought home put me down on the couch for the past couple of days.

I guess I'll just have to look forward to the next....

Nice to see you again!! Hope you can join us next time... :)

I have never played this game before. I can't believe how fast it went.

If you call 7 1/2 hrs. 'fast'... :rolleyes: LOL
Try to make it next time they have one here.

Wow! This is my first time experiencing/running this game. So, it was awesome seeing you all bring this game back to life. I'll definitely try to do more of this game since you guys love it. You all definitely had me laughing and enjoying reading your posts. Thank you, everyone, who participated! And...

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS :thumbs:
- @spacekitty
- @wheezal
- @b.m.
- @liblue1

Keep checking on our forum because I definitely want it to be more active. And, of course, don't forget to check out halocigs.com to see how latest promos and products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread