New Official Number Game Thread

Are you excited for the Number Game to be back?

• Yes

Votes: 22 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Hey there... boy, was I sick yesterday!! Just stayed under the covers... and I'll be going back there when I'm done here.
Haven't seen/heard anything from our Hostess, Zenena, about how to split up my Prize, but I'm gonna do things a little differently... :rolleyes:

I went through to see how many peeps had at least 5 or more posts, and this is what I came up with:
catsitter - 54
Publicvapor - 24
KCOYNU - 16
Rob Bacon - 10
b.m. -10
440BB - 8
diabolique - 6 (wheezal PIF'd)
jwbnyc - 5

If your name has been left off this list, please let me know!! (and accept my apology)

So here's what I'm gonna do... if it all has to go to one person, it will be the top poster.
If I can split it up, the top person will get a bottle, and the rest of the names will be put into a Hat, and 2 names will be drawn. The Hat 3.1.1.0 Free Download

I hope that makes sense... :cool:

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Hey there... boy, was I sick yesterday!! Just stayed under the covers... and I'll be going back there when I'm done here.
Haven't seen/heard anything from our Hostess, Zenena, about how to split up my Prize, but I'm gonna do things a little differently... :rolleyes:

I went through to see how many peeps had at least 5 or more posts, and this is what I came up with:
catsitter - 54
Publicvapor - 24
KCOYNU - 16
Rob Bacon - 10
b.m. -10
440BB - 8
diabolique - 6 (wheezal PIF'd)
jwbnyc - 5

If your name has been left off this list, please let me know!! (and accept my apology)

So here's what I'm gonna do... if it all has to go to one person, it will be the top poster.
If I can split it up, the top person will get a bottle, and the rest of the names will be put into a Hat, and 2 names will be drawn. The Hat 3.1.1.0 Free Download

I hope that makes sense... :cool:

it's a coupon code, so pretty sure it will only work if it goes to one person.

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Ok, so it looks like the Prize goes to 'catsitter'... with a whopping 54 posts!!!

renandstimp.gif

spacekitty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Never had Halo but Just checked them out. Think I'm gonna try the cocco one and shamrock.. So what's all your favs from halo.

You just named 2 of my faves... :D and I like to mix some of the Belgian Cocoa with Turkish Tobacco, too!!
(they discontinued another fave of mine, Smooth 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread