New/old member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
Hi everyone,

I am somewhat new to ECF as I signed up in 11/09 but this is my first post here. I spent most of my time over the past 10 months on the other forums.

I am a practicing attorney from Maryland and a Director with CASAA. I am really excited to become a part of this fine community.

vaping has significantly improved the quality of my life. For that reason, almost since the beginning of my vaping experience, I have participated in the activist end of the cause. Recently, I accepted a BOD position with CASAA. I look forward to fighting for the rights of vapers and will continue that fight until we are victorious.

Again, it is exciting to be here.

Cit-e Steamer

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. I will do what I can to fight for the cause. As it stands, I have filed a request with the NYS Senate Standing Committee on Health and am waiting for a formal invitation to speak on behalf of CASAA at the 9/23 public hearing.

The hearing will discuss possible e-cigarette legislation for the 2011 session. This will give us the opportunity to educate and persuade the entire legislature (all senators are invited). If invited, I will be alloted 10 minutes for a presentation that will focus on e-cigarettes. CASAA has a great board and group of advisors. We plan to craft a compelling argument. As a matter of fact, it is already in the works. We will be sure to keep everyone posted.

CtryBoy

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Texas
Welcome and thanks for all your hard work. Can only imagine the headaches you face daily trying to get our cause some good attention. Feel so helpless only signing petitions and emailing congressmen/etc. Glad someone like you is on our side and able to do the heavy lifting. Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do that will help the cause. Think most of us are just waiting for the next shoe to drop and have no idea how to actually stop it.

Cit-e Steamer

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2009
Harm Cit-e, USA
Welcome and thanks for all your hard work. Can only imagine the headaches you face daily trying to get our cause some good attention. Feel so helpless only signing petitions and emailing congressmen/etc. Glad someone like you is on our side and able to do the heavy lifting. Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do that will help the cause. Think most of us are just waiting for the next shoe to drop and have no idea how to actually stop it.

The best way that you can help us in our fight is to become a CASAA regional representative (see casaa.org). That way,amongst other things, you can be our eyes and ears for your area,fund raise through raffles at local meets, and show up at public hearings. As for the public hearings, CASAA will give you all the information you need to make a compelling presentation. If that type of thing makes you nervous, we could always prepare a written statement for you.

We REALLY need for local representatives to step up and help with the cause. The active participation of local representatives is our most important asset. Thank you for your offer of support. Warrior vapers unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread