NEW & Only at GotVapes.com - The TURBINE 2.5ml Tankomizer - Has ARRIVED!!! In Stock NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA

In the relentless pursuit of bring you the latest and greatest...

Daniel & I are proud to Introduce, In the middle of the night.

THE ALL NEW TURBINE 2.5ml Tankomizer Premiering only at GotVapes.com!

GotVapes TURBINE™ Tankomizer - Atomizer & Tank 2.4ml BLACK [gotvapes-turbine-tankandatty] - $11.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

IN STOCK NOW!!!!

SPECIAL INTRO PRICING!!

Watch all the way through as after the music opening Chris launches into a through product demo.

The photos below show how to properly align your tank cartridge inside the TURBINE atomizer

Attachments

• IMG_2418.jpg
    IMG_2418.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_2413.jpg
    IMG_2413.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:

Krispers

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2010
Pennsylvania
Well I can say I have seen the Turbine up close in action. It is DAMN good holds 2.5, its way above the level of what the Ego T is, and the tip is that of a whistle shape. It is smokey color clear and unlike the ego T, you can hit this back to back to back....a few more times than that :p and not hit a dry spell

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
NOOOOOO aww come on II'm the walking dead I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow because I waited all night Evil Kolo very evil.....I'm claiming SHENANIGANS!!! There is only one way to make up for this.....freebies for all of us who waited going on 5 hours Waaaaaaaa i'm so tired I hit my head on the computer desk (crawl to the corner cries herself to sleep)

Last edited:

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
I'll let you know as soon as I get mine. Just placed my order, so it'll be a few days before I've had a chance to try them out.
Would be waiting on your feedback/review PattyR.

Love your avatar :)
Thanks! He's a sweet dog. Looks innocent, eh? That spoiled brat :oops:

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
the ego-t is supposed to deliver flavor? Mine doesnt for sure, makes me want to try one of these. I think I will wait for the reviews to come in.
Believe it or not, the Ego-T is capable of delivering flavors, just not 100% or anywhere close. I use a whole lot of BwB juices and they're known for their subtlety and trust me, I can taste 'em.

Like you, I'm hoping that with the different design wicking mechanism, that the juices will be full-flavored on these.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
My question is what ohm are these Chris or Danna and can they be vaped at higher voltages. I no more use 3.7v to vape with and only use 5v-6v anymore its just much better combined with the correct Atty and provides me much better vaping sessions. So I guess the question would be can you get some of these in 3.5ohm for us HV users.?

Thanks Guys, they look fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread