New Orleans vape shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2011
Joplin, MO USA
I dont know, as I didnt ask to try anything. I knew what flavors I wanted. I walked in and asked their juice prices. I asked for 10ml of banana 80/20, 24mg and the same in peppermint. He went into the little office and started mixing. I filled a tank and tried the peppermint there after he was done and bought some drip tips.

SolidStateLogic

Verified Member
Jan 17, 2013
New Orleans
If you're looking for normal vaping gear:Clearos, Batteries, Drip Tips, Cartos, eLiquid, etc. You can find it in almost every major neighborhood of New Orleans. :vapor: If your in the wherehouse district The Closest place to you that sells vaping gear is Mary Janes Emporium (1229 Decatur St). I went in there the other day after grabbing a Beer at Aunt Tiki's and was presently surprised to see them selling ego-T stater kits, NOLA VAPE e-liquid, Cartos, and various other vape gear. It's not a specialty shop (no rebuild able atomizers or goofy home-built mods) but they sure do have enough gear to get you up and vaping anytime! Regardless, it's nice to see a brick and mortar carrying Vape Gear in the world famous French Quarter. If your out and about you can check out Up In Smoke HQ on Magazine St. in the shopping district. There is also Smokecignals in Hollygrove & The Mushroom Uptown (Tulane, Loyola University Area) The Herb Import Co (5055 Canal St.) Also Carries Vaping Supplies; They have three New Orleans Locations including one downtown.
Check out this list of New Orleans Electronic Cigarette Stores So there you have it...More Vape & Less Smoke makes New Orleans a Better City!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread