New people beware vivi nova 2.5 and vivi mini clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
I endore these a ton and so do many others. Sadly, some vets (shame) are posting links all over to clones and counterfeit ones. So a public service to new people:

Vivi Nova: Get the 2.5. Make sure it says that, the older ones melt with juice and suck in general. Vivi Nova 2.5 or don't buy it. I buy mine at surevapes.

Vivi mini: Gotvapes has them (cool ego collars, too). Make sure it is an approved vivi mini. Some vendors sell a clone for half price which does not work with the standard heads which makes it so cheap.

Wherever you go to buy: official vivi mini and vivi nova 2.5.

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
GotVapes Vision Mini ViVi Nova™ 2.5ml 2.4ohm [gv-MiniViViNova510-2.4ohm] - $8.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Cause it will say "Gotvapes Vision Mini Nova" (TM) It's a "Vision" product.

I recommend GV they seem to be the cheapest in town as they only come with one head--other vendors sell three heads.

This is a clone and cheap: DV is honest about the product telling you it uses different heads:

http://www.discountvapers.com/mini-vivi-nova-tank-clearomizer-2-5ml-ego-threaded/

Last edited:

Taniger1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
Pasco, Washington
Ok, what you need to look for is VISION. Vivi Nova is a STYLE like ego, ego style is 510 threading BUT there are some ego styles that will NOT fit all tanks and etc.

So "Vision Vivi Nova" is what you want to see. Always read. If you READ the description from discount, he states these are NOT Vision Vivi Nova's!!!

When in doubt READ. If questions persist come ask!

Last edited:

zuzette

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Colorado
GotVapes Vision Mini ViVi Nova™ 2.5ml 2.4ohm [gv-MiniViViNova510-2.4ohm] - $8.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

Cause it will say "Gotvapes Vision Mini Nova" (TM) It's a "Vision" product.

I recommend GV they seem to be the cheapest in town as they only come with one head--other vendors sell three heads.

This is a clone and cheap: DV is honest about the product telling you it uses different heads:

Mini Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer 2.5ml - eGo threaded

the dv version works just fine. im using it right now. In fact - its actually outlasted my vision vivi mini but that might be a fluke. order at your own risk.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Ermm Good Prophets has them, lots of shops do Danni, just put in search for tank or vivi on the site you may be shopping on. The other thing is they MAY be considered clearomizers and may be jotted down under clearo's. I've found them under all the above!!!

Great - thanks! I've seen the 3.5ml versions on several other sites, but not the mini's. I will definitely check out Good Prophets.

Vision Nova Tank Clearomizer V3 Mega

Is this legit? I was considering the virtues of perhaps picking one up with my KGO VV at some point in the near future.

Hard to tell.... V2, 2.5 or 3 could all be the same thing. Many of the etailers rebrand them so folks will think they are getting the most updated version.

nkr501

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2011
New Jersey, USA
I ordered my Vivi Nova from Vivi Nova Tank Clearomizer V3 (Exchangeable Long Wick 3.5ml) (VIVINOVAV3)

The heads they sell from their site work just fine for it, but I just ordred two sets from Gotvapes, and I will see if those heads work on my kit from dragonfly.
Its listed as a Vision Product, but as far as I know the V2.5 and V3 are the same thing. They have the long wick. Good tip on the clones though, I would be disheartened to buy heads that don't work.

xanderxman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ptown, VA
The Minis do not have Vivi Nova printed on them. I have compared what I bought from Carolina Vapes to what is shown on the Vision website and from everything I see they are also selling legit Vision items. They have very reasonable pricing and fast shipping. I have already bought two Minis and plan to buy a couple more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread