Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Hello to all:

I want to thank you for checking out Aroma E-juice. We know pricing and quality is important to all of you. We decided to lower our everyday prices and still include a coupon for all of the ECF members. Our pricing on our 15 ML's is only $9.99. In addition, our 30 ML's will be priced at $18.99 as well.

We understand on the importance of saving money and value all members of ECF. If you want to save even more just make sure you use our coupon code "ECF" and receive another 10% off on any of your purchases.

We will be adding some new products within the next few days. We will have a plethora of new flavors to be added next week.

As always our shipping is free for any purchase over $60.00

Last edited:

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
I sent a email to Aroma moments ago about a order I place as I had never used their products before. I received an email back from them withing a few minutes and then within minutes I received a phone call from them asking if I had any further questions and asking if I had received their email - this is the kind of service I want (I don't mean I need phone calls constantly), I must admit I have not tried their product yet, but have my order in and I am sure I will receive it very soon and you can bet if I like the liquids I ordered at all they will be my main supplier from now on - have tried other dealers and have had to wait forever or never received a reply to my emails - this company is great, cares about their customers and ready to answer questions or help in any way they can - really am impressed and hope others are giving them orders!!! By the way, their prices are also great I think!!
Darlene

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
  • Deleted by radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Just wanted to shout out a big Mahalo to Jerry... Got my order super fast, as always, along with fantastic personal service and care... I dropped you a PM.

You da best! :thumbs:

Aloha,
GP

GP:

Mahlo to you. It is a pleasure talking with you on the phone. I'm so impressed with your business that I have sent your link http://www.gpmkona.com/ to a ton of friends. ECF members if you are reading this make sure you click on Kona's link. His work is out of this world.

Thanks again and stay in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread