Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
I have added the 6 colors pictured below to the site along with Toxic and Zombie (red spattered Toxic). Also added Hot Pink as it was requested by a wonderful long time customer. I have a few other colors I am also working on along with some other things. Would like to open this up like The Mrs does with our original colors but these are different and things will go awry, like yellow spatter over blue yields greenish dots and we dont want to get into folks getting things they did not expect so we will be sticking to defined combinations. If someone wants something special they can always ask here and I will do whatever I can to accommodate.

PRISM Colors are listed at the bottom of the dropdown on the Add a Color list. Once you select the Add a Color option that dropdown will appear. Just scroll all the way down and all options that begin with PRISM are the new PRISM colors.

prism_six.jpg

Last edited:

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
vape MAIL!!!!!!!!!!! "Hot Pink" PRISM with Cloud and Abysse dots on my kid's former Provari "Stealth," and Blue PRISM with Cloud and Sunshine dots on my white-clad mini. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!! These colors must be seen to believe!!

:D 20140613_140904.jpg

Saved for additional photos

Last edited:

Ryan Lee

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Kansas
www.youtube.com
I am interested in these carto tanks, and it would be my first carto. I use dripper and rta's primarily, but I have always been a sucker for color and glass. I want to get a 19mm tank for my little iStick so badly!

I don't see pictures of some of the Prism color options. I am interested in the Zombie one.

Also, how long do carto's tend to last?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread