Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
Wasssuppp,

We are making great progress on the new device. This next one is 'epic' so its requiring lots of development time, but it will be worth it. Can't wait to share all the juicy details.

The current sale for ProVape-1's has been a great success and a BIG Thank you to all our customers ;)

Whoot Whoot

So any news on the next PV to be released? Looking for anything on this device.

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia

Yes, I am holding up ordering the ProVape-1 because Provape announced a new product (or more than one new product)!

I have been checking this page constantly to see if they have announced the new stuff just to see if I would like that better than the ProVape-1 e-cig. But, so far, nothing! Until then, I guess I will keep waiting to order :-(

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com

Hey All,

Here's what we have available for release at this time...

The ProVari Variable Voltage device is coming soon!

It's going to be worth the wait as it will be more advanced than anything else on the market right now.

Give us about two weeks and we can provide more details as to specs, battery type, pricing and projections for release date. :)

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Hey All,

Here's what we have available for release at this time...

The ProVari Variable Voltage device is coming soon!

It's going to be worth the wait as it will be more advanced than anything else on the market right now.

Give us about two weeks and we can provide more details as to specs, battery type, pricing and projections for release date. :)

Thanks for the info :)

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Ooooo sounds extremely exciting. I will be watching this thread closely. IMHO i will not have any hesitation in getting another pv from provape. I am so attached to my pro that it goes everywhere with me cos I know I can rely on it hour after hour after hour. It's a true 5 star performer. That settles it then , I'm not going to go to the show this weekend , instead I'll put the money aside to fund the new device .... Hhehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread