Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
black would look pretty hot!

The end cap and the top would remain silver for a nice contrast too.

Shout out to our WA friends
Did ya see all my blacks I posted? lol
I like black but a black with silvery sparkles embedded (sprayed on or part of the material reall y I spose?..) would look awesome with a silver end cap :thumb:

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
If a 14500 fits, why not two CR2s? Is it too much current for the switch?

Do you make the connector or is it a press-on like the stock batteries use?

Why no 801?:-( (Its the fav of many long time vapors)

For this particular model you won't be able to squeeze in a CR2/~15mm diameter battery into the case. It's not a limitation of the switch but rather the size of the tube.

We make the connectors and we have plans to offer an 801 version soon.:)

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
ETA: If everything goes as planned, we will be shipping in about 4 weeks, maybe sooner.

Presale will be starting very soon as well. Burning the candle at both ends to get everything ready.

As for battery life, that's going to depend on a number of factors including how much you vape. I personally get through 8-10 hours a day on one battery. For those stressful days where I vape more I usually keep a spare battery in my bag as backup. The ProVape-1 uses standard 14500 rechargeable batts so it's inexpensive to have a few extras and certainly no comparison to the short pen style battery life.

USB - No built in USB

Those who own a ProVape-1 will be pleasantly surprised with what we have planned for its near future...things you will be able to add. I can't spill everything yet, must have some suspense :shock:, but we have some very cool things in the works.

The ProVape-1 hits with confidence and the button feels great. Two important features you will love!

Last edited:

Allan

Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
NJ
I was just about to order another unit and now you have really messed me up. I have spent the past two weeks beating to death my choices and trying to settle on an upgrade and now I come across this. What really stinks is that unless I get a pre-sale or contest winning I will have to wait even longer still. I guess this is better than having ordered another and then finding out about your new one, but this is both frustrating and torturous. No fair!

It does look extremely nice just the way it is. What would be interesting is if it could be coated with that fuzzy grippy stuff (sort of like the coating on some of the PCC boxes), if you know what I mean. I've seen them in many different colors but the feel is both soft and less slippery. Coated or not, I want one. Now, off to your web site and sign up. Allan

Last edited:

Swipple

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
Salt Lake City
I'm with Allan, everyday I have to stay my hand from buying a BB because I like the look of this unit so much.....I am using a KR8 Lazer from Ikenvape, which is awesome, I just love the meaty look to this unit.... Pro360 I would keep the pricing inline with the BB, just my opinion. I cannot wait (if you need a tester PM me I will test the hell outta this thing!!)

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
The button is firm enough that it won't go off in your pocket unless you sit on it. Shirt pocket would be fine.

Thanks for the suggestions on colors and finishes.

Without atomizer - 3.8” L X .75” Dia. Width is 19mm
With atomizer and tip: 6"

It's a comfortable size.

Haven't forgotten about the contest, we wanted to wait until we get closer to having parts ready to ship otherwise it kind of stinks to win something then have to wait 4 weeks. I'll get some more info on this and post updates early next week.

I'll keep you all posted as I get more info on the website launch, pre-sales and other news.

The parts are in production now so the 'wait time' is on the clock.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Does anyone know what the price-point will be on this product? Just curious because it looks SO appealing.... especially if they hear the pleas of us female buyers! :)

here ya go Remie ;)

1 year warranty covers the device itself including all the internal components and the electronic switch!

Atomizers and batteries will not be part of the 1 year warranty but will be guranteed against DOA.

We will be offering a 7 day satisfaction quarantee as well.

The 1 year warranty does not cover improper or unreasonable use; failure to follow operating instructions; accident; excess moisture; connections to improper voltage supply; unauthorized alteration or modification of original condition; loss of, or damage to.

We are still working out the price details so I'll keep you posted on this. We are looking to be in the $99-$125 range for the full kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread