The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New product will be coming.

Discussion in 'Nevoks' started by Nevoks_Flynn, Jul 22, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nevoks_Flynn

Nevoks_Flynn Brand Manager

Jun 29, 2019
    Hi,ECF. Glad to be here with our upcoming product, Lusty. Maybe you did not hear us, but our upcoming product, Lusty is more likely to impress you. It is the Industrial first Pod e-cig which could automatically recognize the resistance & wattage, as well as meet all the demands of DTL, MTL and nic salt. Besides, it also offers 1000 mAh battery capacity and five different coils for you to choose. More information, please wait our release on 25th, July.

Attached Files:

2. Georgia Boy

Georgia Boy Super Member

Jun 28, 2019
    Atlanta Georgia
    I'd love to review it for you ;)

3. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
    I remain skeptical. For one there are no specific requirements for nic salt. For another I have yet to see a single device of any size that can do both MTL and DL well. The 1000mah battery capacity is a third of a single 18650 battery and even they don’t do DL that well.

4. Nevoks_Flynn

Jun 29, 2019
    Hi, dear. You could look forward to its coming. It will do MTL and DL well for its two different coils(kit includes) ,three more optional coils and others.

5. Nevoks_Flynn

Jun 29, 2019
    Thanks. We will soon have a giveaway activity. And hope you will win.:thumbs: