Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Hello, everyone on ECF,
I'm Pheric from Elegomall, sorry that I didn't give any formal introduction for Elegomall, although we have registered as a ECF supplier for nearly 3 months.

Elegomall is concentrating on the e-cigarette business since 2011, we have built long cooperation relationship with many first-class e-cigarette brands like Aspire, joyetech, Kangertech, smok, eleaf, Wismec, etc. In our history of e-cigarette business, we have established a highly good range of products, we provide good customer service at fair prices, and we always can get the newest information of new products fastest.

I have made some mistakes of posting thread on ECF, forgive my poor knowledge of ECF, now I start this thread, and I will share new products information, coupon codes and promotion here with you.

Now here is the coupon code to share with you, it will be always active but used only once for each account: NL3%OFF

I'm a Chinese young man in Shenzhen, I'm happy to communicate with you and happy to share information here with you.
If there is anything of bad experiences on Elegomall, please feel free to tell me, it may not be the best, but we are always working on it to make it better.

Thanks.
Pheric.

Last edited:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
【NEW Products coming】
Joye ULTIMO Tank, adopts new top filling system and improved adjustable airflow control. New MG series heads with novel designs especially provide great vaping experience.
17861bd1-8162-46f1-92e2-66974900d261.jpg

Joye ULTIMO Tank have two colors: Sliver and Black. Thread: 510 Capacity: 4ml Size: 22*55mm

New MG series heads with novel designs especially provide great vaping experience, including which the innovative MG Ceramic 0.5ohm head with long-lasting lifespan brings you a pure flavor ever.

Reactions: kross8

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Breaking news: Aspire is about to launch a brand new vape kit with a new "Evolutionary Aspire System". We will get the very first batch as always, stay with Elegomall, we will bring the new to you the fastest!

Aspire EVO 75 Kit, the latest premium vaping kit. This essential kit includes an Atlantis EVO sub-ohm tank and an elegant NX 75 box mod. This kit offers great value for apremium vaping system.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The NX 75 series is aspire's over-engineered, over-designed, yet refined NX 75 box mod. The five button system is ultra-intuitive withone-button navigation between temperature control and wattage modes. The NX series bring you amazing vaping experience.

1 x NX75 Mod
1 x USB Type-C Cable
1 x User Manual&Warranty Card
1 x Silicone case

Aspire NX 75 Mod-A texture of material is Aluminum

Reactions: cooladdict

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Just S, a new starter kit, has a larger diameter of 24.5mm and a higher battery capacity of 3000mAh compared to previous iJust series kits. All parts of the iJust S atomizer can be detached and reassembled, bringing much more convenience in cleaning and maintenance.

Eleaf iJust S Starter Kit is Top liquid Filling:
By unscrewing the top cap only, you can finish the liquid refilling quickly.
Note:
1. Pls drip a few drops of juice into the atomizer head before the frist use.
2. Make sure the liquid level is between 10%-90%.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
First Look At The Joye eVic AIO Kit

eVic AIO features an interchangeable plate which allows to replace the battery or atomizer easily. It adopts the best anti-leaking structure with top refilling and top airflow control system. Large 0.96-inch OLED screen, colorful stickers and multiple coil options all make it more practical and attractive catering to your preference

d0a19e80-30da-455c-bc49-0faf838ea47d.jpg

Last edited:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Joyetech eGo AIO Box All In One Kit, All In One and innovative leakage resistance design, and powered by a 2100mAh built-in battery. Childproof structure is applied, simply twist the cap with pressure. It is simple and convenient to use with several fashionable indicator lights. Multiple colors, changeable stickers

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com

Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit, is a comprehensive 4-in-1 tank, which can be used as Nautilus X tank, RDA, RTA and Squonk style RDA. This perfect tank will completely meet your different vaping needs. Have two colors: Sliver and Black. Materail: Stainless steel, Pyrex glass.

Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit packing List:
1 x Quad-Flex RDA
1 x Replacement Nautilus X 2ml Pyrex
1 x Nautilus X top hardware
1 x Top hardware with top airflow
1 x 510 drip tip adapter
1 x RDA base
1 x Nautilus X 1.8ohm coil
1 x Baggy of organic cotton
1 x Allen Wrench
1 x Extra O-ring Sets
2 x Pre-Builit Clapton coils
4 x Extra Grub Screws
Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit, can be used as Nautilus X tank, RDA, RTA and Squonk style RDA.
Aspire Quad-Flex Survival Kit Related Products:

Recommended Battery: iStick TC 200W , WISMEC Reuleaux RX200S, Koopor Primus 300W

Last edited:

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com

Joye eVic Basic with Cubis Pro Mini Kit, a new version of eVic-vTwo Mini. Ultimate compact with intuitive design. Have six different colors: Black, Silver, White, Blue, Red, Orange. let's take a first look at the real thing.

eVic Basic with Cubis Pro Mini Kit Packing List:
1× eVic Basic Battery
1 × CUBIS Pro Mini Atomizer
1 × BF SS316-0.5ohm DL head
1 × LVC Clapton-1.5ohm MTL head
1 × USB Cable
1 × Manual and Warranty Card

Advantanges of eVic Basic with Cubis Pro Mini Kit
1.Ultimate Compact With Intuitive Design
2.Real Time Clock&Custom Logo Function
3.Optimal Top Airflow and Refilling System
4.Dual Battry Protection and Upgradeable Firmware

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The Archon is a powerful new mod from Aspire. It is a dual bay 18650 battery mod which delivers up to 150 watts of power. The Archon has a strong magnetic battery cover which slides off for easy access to battery bay. And 5 button navigation diagram, easy to use. Let's see the details!

Technical Specifications about Aspire Archon 150 Mod:

Aspire Archon 150 Mod have three different colors: navy blue, navy grey and black. It have five Modes can choose: VW, VV, TC(Ti/Ni/SS), TCR, CFBP. Size: 88(H)*50(L)*23(W)

Click here to get more information about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread