Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Yay! Haven't been around enough lately, too busy fighting to get this stuff out of customs. The bastads had our protank2's since the 18th of July and our Vamo V3's for 3 weeks. Had serious issues with liquids and everything really so to anyone that thought we were just slacking or being lazy we were working overtime creating new shipping routes and stocking up for the Apocalypse :p

New Website will launch soon been saying it for months now :) It will have a working wholesale section to streamline bulk orders and enable us to take on some additional resellers. As well as 30ml flavouring and improved tobacco flavouring selections for DIY.

Some new juice will be rolling out this week :)

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
First off, congrats goes out to Canvape. I bought the first generation Lavatube from these guys back in 2011 I think? and haven't looked back. For this veteran vapor not to order directly from China anymore speaks volumes about the price point and more importantly the current selection Canvape offers. Yes they are growing, but when a snag occurs they remain an email away. I suggested more tobacco flavors, boom here it comes. Others suggested 30ml sizes, boom here it comes. You newer vapors out there have no idea how lucky you are. Now, just get my last order out, waiting for the Protank v2 & Hypertank...lol.

Want to see you dudes next year for VapeCan, sorry I missed it. Enjoy the long weekend!

Jester4

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Brampton, Ont
First off, congrats goes out to Canvape. I bought the first generation Lavatube from these guys back in 2011 I think? and haven't looked back. For this veteran vapor not to order directly from China anymore speaks volumes about the price point and more importantly the current selection Canvape offers. Yes they are growing, but when a snag occurs they remain an email away. I suggested more tobacco flavors, boom here it comes. Others suggested 30ml sizes, boom here it comes. You newer vapors out there have no idea how lucky you are. Now, just get my last order out, waiting for the Protank v2 & Hypertank...lol.

Want to see you dudes next year for VapeCan, sorry I missed it. Enjoy the long weekend!

Agreed!

My next order going in tonight or tomorrow. Keep fighting the good fight for us mopar....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread