Status
Not open for further replies.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Just have to say yes I bought it for the hubby and yes I stole it! I love it!! My 11 yr old said it looks like a light saber when the tank is off! Only thing I did not like was that I had to go online for the manual. I thought everyone who talked about them like crazy were fan boys so I guess I'm a fan girl! I see another one in my future! Thank you to everyone that shared info on them I'm glad I bought one.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Congrats. Which model did you buy?

I am not a fanboy of any vape gear, but I am loving my two Provaris. I bought one and went back for a second the next day.

My wife has already stolen my Provari Classic, so I may have to go buy a Radius next week.;)

Not the most powerful or full featured mods out there, but I am fully expecting my Prvaris to outlast my other mods. They are well made for sure.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Wish I knew back in October would have saved a lot of $$ but I'm 66 days smoke free so the cheap starter kit worked just didn't last long
I am in the same boat as you. Coming up on 2 months without a smoke thanks to vaping.:)

I think starter kits are almost a necessary evil though. I never would have paid $100-200 for a mod when I started without knowing if it would work long term. I wish I had the $$$ back for the iStick 40 I overpaid for, but overpaying by $10 for a pretty good mod is a small price to pay to be smoke free IMO.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I am in the same boat as you. Coming up on 2 months without a smoke thanks to vaping.:)

I think starter kits are almost a necessary evil though. I never would have paid $100-200 for a mod when I started without knowing if it would work long term. I wish I had the $$$ back for the iStick 40 I overpaid for, but overpaying by $10 for a pretty good mod is a small price to pay to be smoke free IMO.
I spent $50 for the evod 2 kit then $20 for 2 glass tanks because the evods were plastic so $70 out of the gate.. provari total with extras I bought $120

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I spent $50 for the evod 2 kit then $20 for 2 glass tanks because the evods were plastic so $70 out of the gate.. provari total with extras I bought $120
Still it is nice to know you have a backup just in case. ;)
I still have a couple of my first eGo's around here somewhere. And yes, I do have a couple of ProVari.

When I first started vaping, I had no clue if it could actually work to get me off of smoking. I couldn't justify spending that kind of cash. Nothing else had ever worked...right? :D

One must get their feet wet before going all out. At least that's the way I look at it :laugh:

Congratulations! :banana:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Still it is nice to know you have a backup just in case. ;)
I still have a couple of my first eGo's around here somewhere. And yes, I do have a couple of ProVari.

When I first started vaping, I had no clue if it could actually work to get me off of smoking. I couldn't justify spending that kind of cash. Nothing else had ever worked...right? :D

One must get their feet wet before going all out. At least that's the way I look at it :laugh:

Congratulations! :banana:
I agree! I was scared to spend a lot of $$ and not take to it! Its just with the ego batteries don't last for me being a heavy smoker so my poor evods are on their last leg. I'm happy and I do have a back up ( thank god I had it doing the power outage during xmas)!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I agree! I was scared to spend a lot of $$ and not take to it! Its just with the ego batteries don't last for me being a heavy smoker so my poor evods are on their last leg. I'm happy and I do have a back up ( thank god I had it doing the power outage during xmas)!
Power outages, and the thought of them, hit my panic mode button. Now I have a nice stock of batteries that I keep in rotation so they don't lose their charge.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Power outages, and the thought of them, hit my panic mode button. Now I have a nice stock of batteries that I keep in rotation so they don't lose their charge.
I ordered a car charger because I panicked my husband was laughing at me telling me and I quote" this is why I still smoke"

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I'm a Provari fanatic! I'm sure you will love yours. You will want more.

I have a Radius
and two P3's--one polished and one Ti
and a Classic in Gunmetal
and a Ti 2.5
and an old 2 in silver
and two Minis

Love 'em all!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Congrats on your two months and big congrats on getting a ProVari! :thumbs: It will serve you well :)

If you ever have any questions, or just want to chat with other ProVari owners come on over:ProVape

Last edited:

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Congrats, it will make you happy for years to come.

The 2.5 still has my favourite screen too, as old school as it may be.

Here's something someone just pointed out to me, if you hit cb on the menu it will fire fir a moment and then tell you how many volts are left in the battery. The manual lists te volts at which it considers the battery empty :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread