New Provari P3 owner saying hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le$$

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2015
So what kind of atty you running on your P3?
I have BeyondVape.com "Silo Tank" and the Nautilus Aspire that the kit came with and can't wait to get my hands on a Kayfun or Kabuki that I have been hearing a lot about!

Really happy about these until I went inside a local shop to get some juice and empty juice bottles. The shop-keep told me that I need to step my "game" up and graduate from my device... Then I had a flash back from being back in Grammar School... sheesh!

Reactions: stevegmu

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
viannen_01.gif

Welcome!​

pJYvGY3.gif

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I have BeyondVape.com "Silo Tank" and the Nautilus Aspire that the kit came with and can't wait to get my hands on a Kayfun or Kabuki that I have been hearing a lot about!

Really happy about these until I went inside a local shop to get some juice and empty juice bottles. The shop-keep told me that I need to step my "game" up and graduate from my device... Then I had a flash back from being back in Grammar School... sheesh!

They were just jealous...

Reactions: Baditude

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA

You're gonna get that from just about everyone here. The ______ vs. Provari threads are EVERYWHERE!!! Don't let them get to you though. The Provari is an awesome device!

My only comment to those people is show me a thread that says "My Provari exploded!" or "My Provari vented and burnt a hole in my floor" and I'll stop using it!!

Great device! Great warranty! Great community! Now go talk to The Ocelot and get your Provarinati Holy Book join the order!

Here's all you need to know!
Greetings! | E-Cigarette Forum

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA

You bought a great device and most certainly will get your money's worth out of it and then some.....

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Welcome to ECF!

And dont pay any attention to the so-called "experts" at the vape shop either.

They only want you to "step your game up" to cloud chasing because it equals higher profits for them. More juice sales because you go through it faster, more mod sales as you get infected with "shinyitis" and more battery sales as they discharge faster at higher watts.

They dont like mods like the Provari because for some of us its been our all day vape for 3+ years and has worked without fail.

Le$$

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2015
If you're going to spend all that money on a Provari then you've got to do it some justice by getting an authentic Kayfun V4

And if you really do want want a clone, well !, there can be only one.
LMAO! Love the green effect there!

I am going to try out cartomizers from IBTanked.com
Already placed an order then ramp up to a legit Kayfun or Kabuki (looks so sexy).

@everyone: Thanks for making a guy feel welcome... shucks!

Le$$

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2015
Welcome to ECF!

And dont pay any attention to the so-called "experts" at the vape shop either.

They only want you to "step your game up" to cloud chasing because it equals higher profits for them. More juice sales because you go through it faster, more mod sales as you get infected with "shinyitis" and more battery sales as they discharge faster at higher watts.

They dont like mods like the Provari because for some of us its been our all day vape for 3+ years and has worked without fail.
I'm so glad I didn't just sit idly by the sidelines and not put my experiences out there on blast on this forum. Whatever buyer's remorse I had due to that vape shop experience has been nullified through the community I found here.

Thank you so much!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
LMAO! Love the green effect there!

I am going to try out cartomizers from IBTanked.com
Already placed an order then ramp up to a legit Kayfun or Kabuki (looks so sexy).

@everyone: Thanks for making a guy feel welcome... shucks!
Ahh!! Ibtankeds are good stuff!!! I do love my carto tanks!
486c38368d435f0c180208d18f8e0c25.jpg

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread