• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Record From Health Cabin CHINA to CALGARY in 5 DAYS

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
Boy, whatever company holiday Health Cabin took sure helped me. I missed the sale, and placed my order while HC was having a well deserved R & R after things slowed down. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Placed my order early May 28 ~~ which is when they went back to work -- and had it in my hands around 2 pm. TODAY.

Sent by EMS.

NO custom hassle. NO delay with c~~~~~~a post.

Everythings there. batteries and chargers all work (or are working at the moment).

LOL Pinch me is this real??

Thanks Health Cabin. :ohmy: I was skeptical about ordering all the way from China, but now I'm puffing on a slow vape from China... :laugh: Wow -- I still have orders coming from Canada that are taking longer to get here. Ha Ha Ha. ~~~~~ :p

farmer_bric

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2011
Maberly, ON
I managed to get in on the sale, but my order sat in Vancouver after clearing customs for the LONGEST time! Opened my neatly packed package and charged the battery in the 2600 maH V2 510/eGo Mod. Once charged, I put on my 1.5 ohm dual coil eGo Smoktech cartomizer and was in heaven .... for a while :( After about 15 mins, it shut down and did strange things other than supply power!!!

Herein lies the problem with ordering from China, IMO. Not sure how much good it will do, but I will try sending them an email and let them know the problem. I have seen other threads where Health Cabin is a good supplier, but we shall see. The only other problem I have had since starting vaping was an order with Jugheads, but boy did he ever respond quickly and favourably - I can only hope that Health Cabin responds as well.

Btw, as far as FAST service, I ordered from Canvape one day, and the next day I got it in CP :laugh:

~ puff ~

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2012
calgary
i live with a bunch of seniors and just got my head ripped off for ordering from China "don't put those things in your mouth" and "what about when they poisoned children's toys"???

what do i do ~~ continue to vape in public and upset an already angry old woman who doesn't understand??

Or do I bring analogs to the backyard with me??

I tried to say I did research for 2 months before I bought, that Health Canada inspects parcel and that I feel oceans gooder since I started 'vaping' 2 months ago.

So much for my really good mood! :blink:

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
i live with a bunch of seniors and just got my head ripped off for ordering from China "don't put those things in your mouth" and "what about when they poisoned children's toys"???

what do i do ~~ continue to vape in public and upset an already angry old woman who doesn't understand??

Or do I bring analogs to the backyard with me??

I tried to say I did research for 2 months before I bought, that Health Canada inspects parcel and that I feel oceans gooder since I started 'vaping' 2 months ago.

I am sure that almost everything they own and me for that matter is made in China......

Codeman143

Verified Member
May 16, 2012
A, A
i live with a bunch of seniors and just got my head ripped off for ordering from china "don't put those things in your mouth" and "what about when they poisoned children's toys"???

What do i do ~~ continue to vape in public and upset an already angry old woman who doesn't understand??

Or do i bring analogs to the backyard with me??

I tried to say i did research for 2 months before i bought, that health canada inspects parcel and that i feel oceans gooder since i started 'vaping' 2 months ago.

if you buy stuff from walmart you buying from china. Guess they have never drank from a plastic cup. Keep vaping brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread