New Release: Elf Bar PI7000 Disposable Vape

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Today, I'm thrilled to introduce you to a super cool new product called the elf bar pi7000! Hold on tight as I unveil its amazing features for you!

Although it looks like a pillow and seems soft and cute, it is indeed a real all-rounder! First off, this disposable vape comes pre-filled with a whopping 17ml of vape juice. Don't underestimate the 17ml, but there is 5% (50mg) nicotine salt hidden in it, which is strong enough!

elf-bar-pi7000_(1).jpg

But wait, there's more! It boasts a rechargeable 500mAh battery, and charging is a breeze with its USB-C port. It delivers approximately 7000 puffs! If you were to take one puff every minute, it would last you a mind-boggling 116 hours! It's like a dream come true for all the vaping enthusiasts out there!

Oh, and did I mention it comes with a mesh coil? That means smoother draws and enhanced flavor release. Plus, it's a smart cookie. Just take a gentle draw, and it activates automatically—no buttons required.

In a nutshell, the Elf Bar PI7000 is an absolute gem of a product! The product is so powerful, I am simply overwhelmed by it! So don't hesitate, go grab yourself one at an online vape shop! And don't forget to show it off to your friends. Let them know how cool you are!

Guess you will like:
cheap lost mary luster
elf bar vape watermelon ice

Users who are viewing this thread