New removable grips available for the LAVABOX DNA200. Make It Yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
lavaboxNew.jpg

Learn more about the LAVABOX DNA200 Box Mod

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Anxiously awaiting the release. This is one of the better looking ones dna 200s. Are there any plans for a another version with large battery capacity? I tend to want the mod to be either small and portable (you got this one) but also like ones with long run times of course this increases the size). If so I will take one of each lol. If not I still want this one.

Edit - I would love to have a burl wood grip option.

Reactions: JoeInferno

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Aloha Tagi!
Mahalo for the compliments, we did have some ideas on the drawing board for a larger capacity mod when we were drawing up our LAVABOX plans--it wasn't scrapped so there is always a chance it can come up if we see a high demand for a box mod with an even bigger battery capacity. You'll surely hear from us if a larger one comes up in the works. Until then, we hope you like the performance of the LAVABOX, when you get yours let us know what you think of it. That burl wood grip is a great idea, we are going to ago ahead and pass that over to our R&D as a future grip choice. Thanks for the suggestion, hope you have a great weekend. :)

Reactions: Tagi

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
It was the Inferno that I used to quit smoking.
Since moved on to bottom fed mods, but wanted to say what a great looking mod Volcano has come out with.
Thanks agains Volcano. Mike

Sent from Reoville [emoji631]

Aloha Mike,
Mahalo for the compliments on our upcoming mod. Even more, a big THANK YOU to you for making us part of your vaping journey & congrats on staying away from those smelly cigs since when you first picked up our INFERNO. :) Vape on brother!

Reactions: coaldriller

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
In great need for new DNA 200 MOD, was between this and Vapor shark, had to return VS few weeks ago. Hoping release soon (end September still)? Still torn between the two, but might come down to availability. Lavabox is what most interested in .

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

Aloha and thanks for your question. Thank you too for considering our LAVABOX over your other options. Our presale for the LAVABOX is still set for the end of September and will ship shortly after. Have you signed up for our email form? It will notify you as soon as it is available for presale. If not check it out here: LAVABOX DNA 200 Box Mod

Have a great day!

Reactions: AdubbaU

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I bought the Lavabox recently an im very impressed with the mod the only downside im facing is battery life. I used to vape a kangertech subbox mini and the battery lasted much longer on that. Im jusy wondering will there be any upgrades to the battery? Will a bigger battery be available any time soon.
Aloha and thanks for contacting us. First we want to thank you for giving our device a try and are glad so far it has been serving you well. In terms of battery life, we are currently researching some workable options on a battery upgrade. We can't go into too much detail on the specifics yet, but as soon as we have landed on a solid option for our customers like you we will definitely post on it ASAP and inform you. Thank you for your patience on our process, just hang tight a little longer as there are some great things coming up ahead.

Until then though, have you changed up the settings of your device on EScribe? If you follow the recommended settings we have in this post, you should get more battery life from the battery that you have now. Let us know if you have any further questions on these settings. Happy Holidays from VOLCANO!

Reactions: Ahmad2605

Ahmad2605

Dec 21, 2015
Aloha and thanks for contacting us. First we want to thank you for giving our device a try and are glad so far it has been serving you well. In terms of battery life, we are currently researching some workable options on a battery upgrade. We can't go into too much detail on the specifics yet, but as soon as we have landed on a solid option for our customers like you we will definitely post on it ASAP and inform you. Thank you for your patience on our process, just hang tight a little longer as there are some great things coming up ahead.

Until then though, have you changed up the settings of your device on EScribe? If you follow the recommended settings we have in this post, you should get more battery life from the battery that you have now. Let us know if you have any further questions on these settings. Happy Holidays from VOLCANO!
Any new on the battery upgrade?

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Any new on the battery upgrade?
Hi there! We are still working on a few things, but we are almost ready to release the solution we have been working hard on in regards to our LAVABOX's battery. We really appreciate your patience and we'll throw up a post on here as soon as we are ready to release more details. Have a great week!

Joelixny

Feb 19, 2016
Hey Joe, I'm also very interested in the battery upgrade solution. I actually bought the Lavabox instead of another DNA200 because I saw a video showing that a 1300 mAh battery would fit in the box without making it any bigger. I found out after I bought it that it's actually not a 1300 mAh battery. I would love to be able to get a significantly higher capacity battery in the same form factor, but from what I've seen my old friends physics and current technology won't allow it, so I'd settle for a bit bigger box. I've seen someone posting online about them creating an extender that goes between the box and the back cover, and I'm imagining you're working on something similar but obviously more polished. I think that would go okay with me, but hey, if you can work the magic and make the same form factor dream true, even better!

Anyway, in short, any updates on that upgrade?

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Hi there Joelixny, thanks for messaging us. Sorry for the delay in our response over the weekend. To answer your question, soon we will be releasing a 1300mAh battery extender pack for our LAVABOX device. It will include a 1300mAh lipo battery, extended back plate, grip & screws. We think this may be what you are waiting for. :) So mahalo for your patience and for choosing our device, we'll throw up a post on here as soon as it is available. If you have any further questions let us know. Have a good one!

Joelixny

Feb 19, 2016
Thank you for your reply, that is indeed what I was waiting for and great news for me. I just have a few questions. Can you tell us how much longer will that extended back plate make the device, how much will the pack cost, and when do you estimate it will be available for purchase? I how long it will take for wrap companies to come up with updated products for the extended Lavabox. Thanks again, Joe!

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
No problem, always happy to answer. On the specifics of the size and cost--sorry you'll have to wait just a bit longer for us to release specific details on the extender. Not too much longer though, we're hoping to release in the next couple of weeks, but please give us some wiggle room on that as sometimes our plans don't go as smoothly as we'd like.
For wrap companies, you may have to contact them directly as we don't work with anyone directly at the moment to create custom wraps for our devices. We probably gave you more questions than answers, but when we can we'll be back on here with more specifics on dimensions and cost. Thanks for your patience and interest!

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Alright, I'll wait patiently for your updates. The question about the wraps was more of a rhetorical question, sorry I didn't make it clear.

In case you didn't see our post yesterday, here is a peek at what our 1300 mAh Battery Extender Pack will include. We will have more details like specs and pricing coming next week. Mahalo for your patience!

Update to our original response: Good news, we have the dimension info for you!
The final size of your device with the extension added would be:
56.19mm x 28.15mm x 94.87mm

LAVABOX-ExtenderTeaser612x612.jpg

Last edited:

Hivemind

Jan 11, 2014
Ohio
In case you didn't see our post yesterday, here is a peek at what our 1300 mAh Battery Extender Pack will include. We will have more details like specs and pricing coming next week. Mahalo for your patience!

Hey guys, so excited about the extension kit. One question though, will there be options available to match the Blood Red edition?

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Hey guys, so excited about the extension kit. One question though, will there be options available to match the Blood Red edition?
Aloha! Thanks for your question, yes we will definitely be releasing a pack that matches the Blood Red Edition LAVABOX. :)

Reactions: Hivemind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread