New Reo & Atty Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumiis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2009
London, Kentucky
Just traded my Provari (it hurt a little) to a new Reo on the classies, have had plastic feeders in the past and loved them.

One little quick question, have been using mostly tanks and carto's lately, have not used atties in awhile (other than Joye's) which works best on the Reo as far as feeding, have been looking into 306's & 357's any input?

Also 1.5, 1.7 (can't hardly find these), or 2 ohm?

Thanks again, have been lurking for awhile :blush:

colt45

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
frankfort indiana
when it comes to attys that is mostly your preferance 306 and 510 both have fans. i love 306 1.5-1.8 ohm
all feed if they have an open post. the less expensive sometimes have a tighter draw or tighten up quicker.
my favorite is the cisco 306 @1.5 ohms, but i do sometimes get joye when they're on sale

six

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
under the blue sky

For cisco 510 and/or 306 attys, I've settled in to the 1.8 ohm for my non-regulated REO. 1.5 is a little on the hot side for many of the juices I like. 2.0 ohm is where I feel like I'm beginning to lose out on vapor production. Cisco/Avid Vaper offers 1.8. Good fit for me.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Just traded my Provari (it hurt a little) to a new Reo on the classies, have had plastic feeders in the past and loved them.

One little quick question, have been using mostly tanks and carto's lately, have not used atties in awhile (other than Joye's) which works best on the Reo as far as feeding, have been looking into 306's & 357's any input?

Thanks again, have been lurking for awhile :blush:

I buy these in bulk:
Genuine Joye 306 low resistance 10-pack of atomizers

They work great! 1.5 on a 306 is right up there as a favorite!

Last edited:

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
The 306 is good (not for me, but a good atty). The 357 is probably best for a master squonktologist. The 357 is a fickle beast, but I love them. I recently have been enjoying a 1.5 ohm cisco 510, I debridged it and it made it very nice. Avid sells no-bridge 510's, so that could be good.
As for the trade, IMO you got the better end of the deal :lol:. I think carto tanks are a nightmare, and they look hideous no matter if your using; the 10 dollar smok tank, or a John boy tank with a custom pyrex tube (blah blah) I just dont like them. REOs are where it's at! WELCOME!

Boothvilleboi

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Boothville Louisiana
Amen on that tank nightmare. I have never had any luck with them. I got my reo and was amazed right from the start. I hate tanks. I love my reo. I love those Cisco 1.8 306s. I also like the fact that the drip tip goes over the atty and makes the mod look seemless. With such a work of art as the grand I like form and function ...

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
I'd love to own a Provari. But I'd rather spend mod dollars on Reos.

I had one for a while. About all I ever did with it was check carto and atty resistance. I figured it was a little overkill for just that purpose so I sold it to a friend of mine. He has two REOs that I gave him as well. I asked him once a couple of months ago if he still used the provari and he told me he hasn't touched since January when I sold it to him :)

It seems like a great mod but 20 steps backwards once you get used to a feeder mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread