Not open for further replies.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
Very nice!
The woods always get the oohs & ahhs but I must say that mini with the little Igos and silver button makes for a very sharp combo!! :)

I love the IgoS too. But it's harder to find a drip tip that's not weird looking. If you like those tiny shorties those look great but I like the type like I have on the woodville & those look gigantic on that atty lol.

Zealous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2012
Texas
lol Even if they were ugly as sin they vape awesome so I'd have to keep them for that reason alone. :) ....but imo they look great so that's just an extra bonus. For the life of me I can't understand why nonREOnauts can't see the beauty in these little suckers. I do remember when I first stared vaping thinking I would NEVER vape out of a box cuz it looked dumb. Maybe it just takes time to wrap your head around what really matters.

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
lol Even if they were ugly as sin they vape awesome so I'd have to keep them for that reason alone. :) ....but imo they look great so that's just an extra bonus. For the life of me I can't understand why nonREOnauts can't see the beauty in these little suckers. I do remember when I first stared vaping thinking I would NEVER vape out of a box cuz it looked dumb. Maybe it just takes time to wrap your head around what really matters.

I used to say the same thing about tube mods! People walking around with mini flashlights in their mouths and pockets! ( okay, I'll leave that alone)! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread