New (repeat) customer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizziebith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Austin, TX
Hi everyone! I ordered my original 510 from China, but while I was waiting for it, decided to start ordering back-up stuffs from US distributors. I was impressed with the amount of information on myPVshop.com's website (like the pass-through warning), so I went with them for my first ejuice order. Four (or five?) orders later and I'm still impressed: green shipping -- which is lightning fast, tidy packaging, warrantee/return card with each order (not needed yet), and great updates on the status of each order keep me coming back! I'm happily recommending myPVshop to all my interested friends!

I do order from others, of course (can't wait until black whistle-tip carts get back in stock!), but this company is on my top five go-to list! Nice job...and thank you! ~ a pretty new, and very happy, vaper! :)

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
I agree, service has been EXCEPTIONAL! Shipping is amazingly fast, and replies to emails are also lightning fast. I am LOOOOVING the liberty peach, and am surely going to try out others in the liberty line of e-liquids. I'm glad I got so many business cards with my order, because I've been passing them out to friends non-stop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread