• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Retail Store in Richardson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I saw on another board that Vaporescence (Denton) has opened a second brick and mortar store:
Vaporescence
1750 Alma Rd. #104
Richardson, TX 75081
972-238-8273
972-238-vape
I've made the hour-long drive to Denton down 380 {cringe} many times, so I'm excited to see there's one so close!

Anyone happen to know the hours? I couldn't find them on their site.

Saw the Denton hours are:
M-F 10-6
Sat 10-4​

Last edited:

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
You bet, Skye!

I went and checked out the Richardson store yesterday. There's no signage yet, but they're open. It's the unit (#104) with a 'For Lease' banner still over the door.

The store has a very good layout-- it looks like it will be even better than the Denton store, and it is so much more convenient for me. Turns out the hours are the same as the Denton store.

I spoke with James at length. Turns out he's the one who mixes the juice for the company, several of which I've tried and love. These folks are very knowledgeable and friendly.

I'll definitely be back!

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Do these guys do Cartomizers at all? Such as Vapor4Life or Boog?

I'm not sure. The store's just barely opened, so they don't have too much yet. They do carry parts, liquids, kits, etc. at the Denton store, so I'd think they will in Richardson.

Here's a link to their website (which I think they are in the process of re-designing). There's a picture of the new Richardson store at the bottom of the home page...

And here's a link to their cartomizers and atomizers on the website.

luckyskwirl

Mar 11, 2011
Texas
Great place! Took the short drive. The for lease sign is gone, but the guy said that they would have some sort of signage by today. Good stock, got to see where they mix their flavors, very neat and organized. Sneaked a peak saw some usp grade pg and vg. Pretty impressive overall. Didn't even notice that there was any sort of price difference then on the web. Think this place is gonna be my new home.

luckyskwirl

Mar 11, 2011
Texas
Hmmmm. I was wondering. I was reading on some other post in North TX Vapers, and saw that ya'll had some meetings at the Denton store around the time that it opened. I wonder if they would be willing to do it at the new store? I imagine they probably have new flavors and I know that I would love to try some more of them. Would anyone else be interested?

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
I'm interested.

I've done two meet-ups at the Denton store and they were a lot of fun. Greg (the owner) had coffee and donuts out, people tested juice samples, and we showed off our mods. Of course, people always end up buying stuff, too!

It looks to me like the Richardson store is designed for this type of thing-- lots of tables and chairs, etc.

Fusoya

ECF Veteran
May 26, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just got back from checking out the Richardson location as it's literally only about 1/2 mile from where I work.

Talked at length with their liquid guy James and he was super nice and knew his stuff. Vaping some cotton candy I picked up right now and also got some cartos and atomizers.

Awesome to have this so close and the prices were not bad at all considering you don't have to wait.

Looking forward to having this available.

Brandon

Wylie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Florida
Hey guys! I just got back from the richardson store. I know I said that I would go last week but I got busy shopping. Talked to James and he said that all we got to do is set the date and he will have everything ready to go for us. Guess all that we need to do now is set a date and let him know. :) Keep me posted!

Talked with James yesterday and he said he is tentatively planning on 04/23 for a gathering. They're not a sponsoring vendor on this board, so I'll post more details when I get them.

Stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread