Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Things that I do not like to see is:
1. Intro's that are too long; get down to the review please.
2. Too much "small talk"; again, get down to business.
3. I don't generally watch e-juice reviews. Taste is too subjective from one individual to another.​

Things I like to see:
1. Complete, in depth breakdown of the features and functions of the mod or atomizer.
2. Where appropriate, closeup footage that is sharp and in focus
3. Don't be hesitant to criticise something that you don't like.
4. Reviews made after the reviewer has used the device for a reasonable period of time. I don't put much stock into "unboxing" videos or reviews made only a day after using the device.
5. Good video editing. It doesn't exactly need to be professional, but please remove any "dead space" that makes the video longer than it needs to be.
Good luck on your channel, and welcome to ECF. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
My mind goes to a certain place whenever someone starts a thread introducing themselves as a new reviewer. Well, I watched your introduction and my mind did a complete about face. A clean cut guy who shaves reviewing vape gear? No way..... Plus, I don't think you even said one swear word. You're definitely running on the fringe! :D I couldn't be happier for you and I look forward to watching your channel grow. Good luck, brother. :thumbs:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I like the way you present yourself. Frankly I am not interested in first impressions, would prefer you spend several weeks with a product before presenting it. I am also more interested in written reviews these days; generally go to yt after I've read the review and am interested in a closer look. BTW I seldom will watch a full review that is much over 10 minutes.

Welcome and good luck on your new adventure.

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
Wow guys, thank you so much for the awesome comments! You are really pushing me to make sure this becomes something truly special. I'm currently looking for a place to get a quick intro made so it looks decent and decided to jump in and see if anyone commented, very awesome!

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
NC
youtu.be
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: vs reviewer rules

Titan Vapes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010