New ripe vapes pear almond smells like an air freshner...

Status
Not open for further replies.

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Got a few bottles from ejuices.com, they are only a few months old. Has a very strong smell of soap or maybe air freshner... Vaped ok, i detected a little marzipan on the exhale.

Anyways, this is the first juice where i couldn't detect any usual vg/pg smell, the smell is just so strong.

Is it possible it has gone bad, maybe it was in warm storage fir a while? It got rave reviews.. Everyone mentioned the subtle notes so i am a wee bit concerned with a very unsubtke smell...

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Got a few bottles from ejuices.com, they are only a few months old. Has a very strong smell of soap or maybe air freshner... Vaped ok, i detected a little marzipan on the exhale.

Anyways, this is the first juice where i couldn't detect any usual vg/pg smell, the smell is just so strong.

Is it possible it has gone bad, maybe it was in warm storage fir a while? It got rave reviews.. Everyone mentioned the subtle notes so i am a wee bit concerned with a very unsubtke smell...
I get a strong alcohol type smell sometimes, not really an air freshener though. Idk for sure but I'd pop the caps off and let them air out over a couple nights, shake them up occasionally. See if that helps.

Have you ordered from them before with success? I just placed a huge order of juices with them the other day bc I like how many different brands they offer so I really hope I didn't just waste almost $450

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
@DelilahDeMonika The other ripe vapes i got smell fine, and the njoy artist collection hedons bite is delicious. I just got some mr good vape from them today and thats fine too, at least the 1 sample i tried. Also, the charlies chalk dust pb&j despite everyone else hating it, i enjoyed.

I think the vendor is fine, i guess i just wondered if theres something in the pear almond that is extra sensitive? Maybe i am just a hyprochondriac? My better half was like damn that smells like the restroom soap at ohare though lol.

I think you will be fine, sorry to ramble!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread