New Saber Touch "Ghost" Edition From The Past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
The Saber Touch
"Ghost"!

Summoning A Saber From The Past!

GhostNew.jpg

This Edition Glows In The Dark...
An Eerie Blue!

And Notice The White Sensor... Completes The Effect!

Now, Save $15.00 Until Next Weekend On This Edition.

It's On My Discount Specials Page... (Just click the link)

Keep On Vapin'!

Last edited:

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
This would be a great tool for those late night vapes. :sleep: You would never misplace it, that's for sure! How long does it glow?
That depends on how long you charge it with light. But it does glow for a good while!
It would look really nice with the LE Turned Lines, and Nickle Caps to match the Silver Lines!

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
That's hard to do...
But here is a Saber review on a custom Saber with yellow caps... Only the caps have GITD on them!
It's pretty cool! Now, with the GITD powder over white, it glows so much brighter and a really cool blue!

You all should subscribe to my Youtube channel. And on the favorite video section, there are all kinds of reviews and people showing there Sabers!

On my site, just click the Youtube logo on top of the pages and it will take you there!

seanluke

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Hazleton, PA
I think it's a really neat color. I could see me using it when I take my son trick or treating. Or rocking it at a Halloween party? Or any party for that matter. You could keep it on your nightsand for that late night vape and not knock over 12 things trying to find it to use it. Or maybe vaping it in the club if that's your thing. All night time vaping activities would be enhanced with this one. Plus the all white is very sharp! It's just a wicked cool color and the coolness factor is raised by the fact in glows. (like a light-saber??):)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I think I am going to change that...:sneaky: Be looking for an order for the ghost very soon. One question: can I get a rounded cap without a drip well? Nickel plated?

Thank you for your order!
Yes... I'll make a note that you don't want the drip well in it!
Way to go Ace:w00t: I REALLY wanna see this one:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread