New Set Up and Box Mod Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigGeigs

Sep 9, 2013
Tempe, AZ
I had my first experience with RBAs this week and I am in love. I got the igo-w, built myself a standard resistance 2.5 ohm coil, threw it on my svd, dripped on some delicious SynBerryTea (Synergy Vapor Labs, awesome organic USA made juice), rocking it at 6 volts and it's vaping like a dream. Thought it looked so cool I had to take a picture.

I have recently ordered a Private V2 (which I am BEYOND stoked to get my hands on) but I am thinking I want to try out a juice fed mod (possibly a REO?) does anyone have some suggestions on good juice fed mods? I absolutely hate rolling SS mesh and quite frankly want a change from the tubular mods.

Thanks,

Geigs

20130929_130540.jpg

Vapeaddikt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2013
Southern Cloud Cartel Arlington, TX
I had my first experience with RBAs this week and I am in love. I got the igo-w, built myself a standard resistance 2.5 ohm coil, threw it on my svd, dripped on some delicious SynBerryTea (Synergy Vapor Labs, awesome organic USA made juice), rocking it at 6 volts and it's vaping like a dream. Thought it looked so cool I had to take a picture.

I have recently ordered a Private V2 (which I am BEYOND stoked to get my hands on) but I am thinking I want to try out a juice fed mod (possibly a REO?) If your thinking bottom feeder REO is the one to get. does anyone have some suggestions on good juice fed mods? I absolutely hate rolling SS mesh and quite frankly want a change from the tubular mods.

Thanks,

Geigs

View attachment 256571

Come to REOville if you want the best community and owner involved feedback and help daily.

Once you go REO well you'll see;)

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
RBA's/RDA's are great. I've been using a AGA-T with SS wicks on a mech mod for months now. I really wanted to try a bottom feeder but also didn't want to pay the money for the best at first. I got a VmodXL and a IGO and modified the IGO for bottom feeding. Got the Vmod for about $40 on a half price sale that they do every few months I think. The IGO was about $10. Some info on doing this is here.

Also check out the bottom feeder forum here. Lots of info on different options. IMO it's hard to beat the Reo once you know you like this form factor. HTH.

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia
Sorry to thread-jack, and I'm sure I'm gonna get roasted on this one, but: Why are Reo's so dang expensive?
I think it's a great concept, really considering getting one. That being said, I believe it's beauty lies in the simplicity of it... yet a block of aluminum with an atty runs ~$200. Someone help me justify this purchase, PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread