The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Shop In Trial Mode + 10% Discount For Forum Members!!!

Discussion in 'Moju Republic' started by smokindeuce, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. smokindeuce

smokindeuce Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Well its been a long time coming but we finally have just about got our new improved webshop up and running. There are still a few things which need tidying up but for that we're going to give you forum goers a juicy 10% off until December 31st 2010.

Just type in MOJU10% at the checkout and write your forum title in the comments for your 10% discount....

We would really appreciate if you come across any bugs to jot us a line here: admin@mojurepublic.com or if you just want to give us your input (or even simply a 'hello') that would be more than welcome too. :)

The big news is that the Don is finally ready and of course the Mako Version 2 which keeps largely to the classic design of the original but has a few tidy upgrades which make it even better than before!

If you are from the USA please wait for Jason @ Electronicstix to add the Don/Mako V2 to his website - stock should be up on his site on thursday so it will actually be much quicker for you to order direct from him. :)

We will be adding more parts/accessories for the Don/Mako in the next few days, but have been working day and night to get this ready so please bear with us over the next few days.

Improvements on the webshop include a new updated overall image; your own account area to monitor orders/tracking etc and so that we can offer our regulars nice discounts whenever possible; price drops on almost every product(!); our own help forum (coming soon); blog page and much much more! :D

Anyway, I thank you all immensely for your continued support without which this would have never have been possible!

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011 from me -

Over and Out

Tim :)

P.S. Almost forgot here is the link to the new website: www.mojurepublic.com

2. frogbmth

frogbmth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 8, 2009
    Dorset, UK
    Good job Tim, nice new site you have put together!

Hints of a twitter account coming I see :)

3. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hi Frog - yes we're going up in the world! lol

We have zee twitter account ere: Tim@MojuRepublic (MoJuRepublic) on Twitter

But just still waiting for our web expert to put all the final links in place....

Hope all good with you!

4. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    awwww...i farted about too long and have now missed the discount :(

5. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Hi Lilac,

Just for you I've extended the 10% until 09/01/11.... Use MOJU10% for the coupon code to get the 10% off your purchase!

Happy New Year! ;-)

6. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Tim, that's brilliant, thank you :banana:

7. sprakkattak

sprakkattak Full Member

Mar 6, 2010
    UK
    why extend it? now i was tempted to buy more! just ordered the phidias!

8. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Tim, i ordered my stuff last night, but when i check 'order status' on the site - it says i haven't ordered anything :( go tell it that it's telling fibs :laugh:

9. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK

Lol Sprak (sorry!).... both your orders were sent out earlier as yesterday was a public holiday (you should have received a shipping confirmation email) .... ;-)

10. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Great Tim, thanks....no confirmation email tho...shipping or otherwise....just the standard receipt from Paypal just after i paid.

11. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Just got another Paypal email, saying my Don bits would be with me soon...:laugh:

yeh!!!! am all excited...won't be able to sleep now :p

12. sprakkattak

sprakkattak Full Member

Mar 6, 2010
    UK
    hi tim. yes i received the confirmation yesterday. hope to receive them by today or tomorrow. thanks!

13. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    It was all sent out yesterday so hopefully should have got to you today or if not tomorrow.... look forward to hearing what you think! ;-)

Yes not sure if the Royal Mail have quite recovered yet from a busy Christmas/New Year riddled with dodgy weather so hopefully if you haven't already received it you should get it tomorrow.

PS. I've updated both of your tracking info now which should be viewable when you log into your accounts (if the system works as it should! lol)

14. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Didn't come today, son's new phone did :?: expect it'll come tomorrow

just checked my account and it still says i haven't ordered anything, but when i think about it...i'm not sure i actually registered when i bought it, i was in a rush in the way out to work, so that'll be why. I had nightshift brain going on, so i can't remember :laugh:

15. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Oh sorry Lilac well I'd be surprised if it isn't with you by tomorrow now... fingers crossed! ;-)

P.S. If you can't access the tracking number just let me know and I'll email it over to you...

16. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    No problem Tim, i'm too tired today to have played with it anyway...:p

17. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
    Well hopefully that means you'll be able to sleep now then afterall!:p

18. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    I've had my sleep, i was nights, off for a couple of days now tho, so loads of time to sit in vapour clouds :toast:

19. smokindeuce

Sep 22, 2008
    UK
  20. Lilac

Lilac Full Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Scotland
    Found my confirmation emails hiding in my spam folder, the rascals :blush:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.