New Shop In Trial Mode + 10% Discount For Forum Members!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Well its been a long time coming but we finally have just about got our new improved webshop up and running. There are still a few things which need tidying up but for that we're going to give you forum goers a juicy 10% off until December 31st 2010.

Just type in MOJU10% at the checkout and write your forum title in the comments for your 10% discount....

We would really appreciate if you come across any bugs to jot us a line here: admin@mojurepublic.com or if you just want to give us your input (or even simply a 'hello') that would be more than welcome too. :)

The big news is that the Don is finally ready and of course the Mako Version 2 which keeps largely to the classic design of the original but has a few tidy upgrades which make it even better than before!

If you are from the USA please wait for Jason @ Electronicstix to add the Don/Mako V2 to his website - stock should be up on his site on thursday so it will actually be much quicker for you to order direct from him. :)

We will be adding more parts/accessories for the Don/Mako in the next few days, but have been working day and night to get this ready so please bear with us over the next few days.

Improvements on the webshop include a new updated overall image; your own account area to monitor orders/tracking etc and so that we can offer our regulars nice discounts whenever possible; price drops on almost every product(!); our own help forum (coming soon); blog page and much much more! :D

Anyway, I thank you all immensely for your continued support without which this would have never have been possible!

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2011 from me -

Over and Out

Tim :)

P.S. Almost forgot here is the link to the new website: www.mojurepublic.com

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Tim, i ordered my stuff last night, but when i check 'order status' on the site - it says i haven't ordered anything :( go tell it that it's telling fibs :laugh:

why extend it? now i was tempted to buy more! just ordered the phidias!

Lol Sprak (sorry!).... both your orders were sent out earlier as yesterday was a public holiday (you should have received a shipping confirmation email) .... ;-)

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Just got another Paypal email, saying my Don bits would be with me soon...:laugh:

yeh!!!! am all excited...won't be able to sleep now :p

It was all sent out yesterday so hopefully should have got to you today or if not tomorrow.... look forward to hearing what you think! ;-)

hi tim. yes i received the confirmation yesterday. hope to receive them by today or tomorrow. thanks!

Yes not sure if the Royal Mail have quite recovered yet from a busy Christmas/New Year riddled with dodgy weather so hopefully if you haven't already received it you should get it tomorrow.

PS. I've updated both of your tracking info now which should be viewable when you log into your accounts (if the system works as it should! lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread