New silica-hybrid coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main features:
* very good steam production, good taste, easy to fill, no leaks
* Lockable bottom button (the locking ring will have a shorter trajectory in the production model)
* adjustable liquid feed
* easy set-up
* 18490 (18500) battery size
* 5ml tank
* will be available soon at finnvape.com...
* price range 160€

Here's a video from one the pre-production model beta-testers, Jalippo (in Finnish language).
See how easy it is to make the set-up!
Very nice steam from a 0.8(!) ohm coil :)

Silicahybridi Proto V2 - YouTube

Although this is a silica-hybrid, it seems you can also use a mesh set-up (video soon...) :cool:

The parts are finally ready and the hybrids are being assembled. Hopefully for sale right after Easter!

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01088.jpg

(Links to larger images below)
View image: DSC01077
View image: DSC01088

From the makers of Muna, Tippa and Rapid tanks comes this thrilling new silica hybrid: VJ-Mods MISTer!
•Adjustable liquid feed, 4.5ml tank
•Setup easy to build
•Modular construction (other sized battery tubes in works)
•18490/18500 battery size (the locking ring might not work with SOME 18500 batteries)
•Short-action springloaded bottom button, brass contacts

Length: 134mm + 'Drip Tip' 15mm
Diameter: 22mm
Liquid capacity: 4,5ml
MISTER.jpg

Available later this week from: MISTer Silica Hybrid | FinnVape - Sähkösavukkeet ja nikotiininesteet

occultangle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well the main reason I wanted this is because I like silica, and I don't like mesh very much. But the main reason I don't like mesh is because in Genesis atomizers the wick just stands up like a straw, and I have a hard time getting it to wick well. And I hate tipping. But with the design of this, with a u-wick at the bottom, I may just change my mind. So I will give mesh another try when I get mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread